Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #71 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com
Rasa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the floss I grew up on I feel like it is kind of waxy but I enjoy the fact that it is laced with mint it gets the work done leaving my teeth fresh
Tristen R.
Basic dental floss in my opinion they all work the same. Not really a reason to give it less stars then 5 because they all are the same in my opinion
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
Buy in bulk to save money. The gets the job done and my dentist is happy too!
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I use this everyday it gets in-between your teeth great!! It's affordable and lasts long and you can really in-between great!
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pack is great, you will have floss for almost the entire year. So, not only is each product at a good price point, but the taste is good. It leaves me with a minty taste in my mouth. They even make one for people with sensitive gums. Although this regular one works just perfect for me.
Andrea G.
Love it! This floss does not hurt my teeth like some other brands. Some other brands get stuck in my teeth. I have been using this product for what seems like forever. It meets my expectations and I would buy this again.
Morgan G.
Eddyville, KY
This floss is great! It has a great flavor to freshen your mouth! I am a repeat user of this dental floss. You can cut off as much or as little as you want. It definitely meets my expectations. I use it almost every day! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Desarey R.
Very cheap and always have a few pack of these lying around the house, car, EVERYWHERE
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
Most affective and useful product. Cleanse well between teeth and is minty fresh. Kept in different areas of the home. Convenient small and dependable.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
It works good. It is a little hard to get between teeth that are closer together but gets the job done.