Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #78 in Dental Floss & Picks

Michele M.
Reach Mint Waxed Dental floss leaves my teeth feeling clean and minty. I prefer waxed floss as it is smoothr to use than unwaxed, in m opinion. It does not matter to me whether I use flavored or unflavored floss. The mint does add an extra bit of "clean" feeling though.
Viviane V.
Hoboken, NJ
Does the job, good quality for a regular floss, but nothing special about it. I personally prefer the thicker and more waxed ones. But price is good and as I said,,does the job if you are looking for equality and not to spend tones of money just for a "better" floss.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
I like this dental floss especially with the mint. Makes me feel my mouth is clean. No cons that I can find. I use this after every meal. I tend to get food stuck between my teeth a lot . Works like every other floss I just like the minty flavor. I would buy this again
Pauline N.
These will certainly last you a very long time. They have enough flavor in them but it's not overkill. It doesn't burn or sting when you use it. When I do run out I will certainly buy again.
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the product that i have used for the past couple of years and leaves my teeth feeling like I left the dentist. I like a good amount of thickness to ensure a true clean and believe this product has done that. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Ashley F.
Vancouver, WA
SUPER affordable, lasts a long time, and doesn't hurt my gumline to use this product. I floss 3-4 times a week where as before I didn't use to floss, but since I have I have noticed a tremendous difference in my gum appearance. I am pretty satisfied with this.
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
This floss is more durable than other brands so I am always repurchasing this brand. The wax makes it glide smoothly in between teeth and leaves a nice minty taste in addition to brushing.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
this has been my floss of choice for years. It doesn't get caught in your teeth because there is just the right amount of wax on it. Other brands tend to be hard to slide between my teeth. i love the mint flavor of this wax. It makes my teeth feel even cleaner.
Arianna D.
The mint taste and scent on this floss is refreshing, yet not overpowering. The floss is strong and does not break under the tension of tugs and pulls. Most of all the Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss is a great value. I would recommend this floss to friends.
Julia W.
Baltimore, MD
This floss I bought because it was cheap. Unfortunately there was a reason for that. It shreds and splits when you try to floss your teeth. It is definitely worth a bit more for floss that you don't need to floss after to get the bits out of your teeth.