Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #43 in Dental Floss & Picks

Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the waxed floss best because if you have very tight spaces between your teeth it doesn't drag or get stuck. Always keep this one on hand. Also if you buy the unflavored it works great for cutting soft cheeses and cakes so I keep on of those in the kitchen as well.
Hailey H.
Cedarville, AR
This isn't my favorite floss, but it will accomplish the task. I've used it multiple times, it's just fine in a pinch. I prefer flossing tape or ribbon, this is classic and string-like. I have some in my bathroom now, but it's not something I would go out and buy again.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a big fan of floss to help keep my gums healthy and keep bits of food from sitting in my mouth. I use it daily or every other day and I have definitely noticed improvement. I switch between this and the individual flossers if I am out and about but I like both.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Best floss ever! I absolutely loved how easy it was to unpackage and how pretty the packaging was to begin with. FLossing isn't almost nice but using this floss was fun and tast. Left me with a minty after taste which I loved and did amazing work to keep my teeth clean!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Minty fresh, household standard. Can keep back ups in multiple bathrooms, fits in the purse or in the car in case you need to freshen up and thoroughly clean between your teeth( that's the whole point of floss right? plus the minty fresh taste doesn't hurt either.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite type of floss. I think it works better than the waxed flat pieces. Those I find slip around and do not actually pull junk out of my teeth. This moves around in the crevices and is able to get all the stuff from between my teeth. Good stuff.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
I always use reach floss after done eating each meal. This works awesome cause it has a mint flavor. This floss also prevent food that is stuck in my teeth. This is a big yes! And I rephrase mint floss every time I ran out no other one beside this one.
Julia M.
Athens, GA
I've used this my entire life. Tastes the best, tears easily but holds up while flossing. I use it less often than I should but enough to know it's good. It's cheap, it lasts, you don't need a lot. It's good quality. It's what my dentist recommends.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
These are such a great value. This is actually the type of floss my dentist recommends (and gives to us at our appointment), but I almost always rebuy it. It's inexpensive, doesn't have too strong of a flavor but it is refreshing, and it is sturdy.
Chelsey R.
W Springfield, MA
I lose my floss all the time and this makes it super easy to keep them in all places. I use it all the time of I'm not using my water floss. I bought this from cvs and thought I was an as wrote find! Yes I'll buy it again! Probably sooner than I think