Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Louisa J.
I always use this floss and like it a lot. It makes my teeth feel clean and fresh. I can't say anything about the price because I get it from my dentist. I guess that's a goo sign though - dentist approved :D
Diane M.
Another product that gets the job done!  Nice minty flavor, easy to use!  I generally like to do it as part of my nighttime regime. Haven't really tried any other brands. Loyal customer ! Will definitely buy again  !
Ambrosia M.
Alum Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use
I always carry a pack on me
Does what I need it to do
Smooth and gets the job done
Smells great
Price is wonderful
My son uses this as well
Definitely get you a pack you won't regret it.
Karen G.
Seattle, WA
I really like this product. I have been using it for many years. I find it does a great job cleaning in-between my teeth. It is reasonably priced and the large container lasts a long time even though I floss every single night. I like the taste and the wax really helps with getting into the tight spaces I have between my teeth. The only problem I have with this product is sometimes the wax sticks to itself and you cannot get it out of the container. This is so frustrating. You have to open the container and unstick the waxy string. I would still recommend this product to someone seeking a good floss.
Rebecca L.
Yelm, WA
This is my go to floss. I've been using this brand of floss for years and it has never failed me. I have very sensitive gums and this floss does not irritate them at all. I've had problems with floss cutting my gums and making them bleed and swollen but never had that with REACH. Best floss ever and it leaves your mouth minty fresh so that's a plus.
Danielle H.
Yep I buy reach mint wax dental floss hundred-yard per pack 5 pack because we use this frequently everyone in our family losses once a day no matter what plus when you buy in bulk you get it for a better price I purchase ours at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend this product to anyone
debbie c.
Reach is simply the best floss I've used. Somehow it removes more gunk from between my teeth than other flosses, perhaps because the texture is a little rough? It is a woven floss, not Goretex, so it does shred more easily; for those with teeth which are very tightly spaced it might be annoying. But in my case, especially between my rear molars where the gaps are sizeable, I always use Reach, sometimes twice a day, to remove painful wads of food ASAP.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to have waxed dental floss or else the floss ends up getting stuck in my teeth. The Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss meets my needs, smells great, and lasts for quite some time. I wish, however, that they made this exact kind of floss in floss picks instead of the string. They're so much more convenient that way.
Justine L.
Herndon, VA
I have been told by my dentist I need to start flossing more. It came free with my bag but now I end up buying it. It's nice that it doesn't rip when you are flossing way back of your mouth. It is really difficult when it rips and if you didn't get a long enough strip you have to get more. Also a lot of string is included in the package sometimes some run out so fast especially since you do floss at least once a day.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is my favorite dental floss that I have ever used. It is strong and never breaks on me. The mint is a nice fresh taste. This product also fits in between my tight teeth very nicely. I also love the price of this product. It is cheap compared to others on the market and way better, in my opinion.