Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #78 in Dental Floss & Picks

Elizabeth M.
I use a lot of floss when I am flossing so I make sure to always buy a pack that has more than one in it! The minty part of the string feels cooling on your gums, so if you have sensitive gums, this is a great product to try! Love this and I wont stray from something if it works so well!
Elizabeth V.
Hawthorne, CA
Not my favorite floss. I prefer floss made out of a single strand of teflon not a woven strand. I find that this floss isn't as gentle on my gums as I would like and sometimes the strand separates. I won't be purchasing this again.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my go-to floss. Not a lot of bells and whistles but I like that it's mint flavored and not a flattened tape, but your standard floss. I find it easy to use and would and have bought this time and time again!
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Great floss. They are super affordable, especially the multipacks. I found mine at Walmart. These work great and you get a lot in each little container. I will defiantly buy these again and I recommend these
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
Also a must have in my purse at all times, convenient and discreet , it doesn't fall apart and the mint taste is great, not overbearing and leaves your teeth clean and your mouth feeling slightly minty ❤
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Classic. Inexpensive, and recommended by my dentist. Works great, and is as good if not better than other brands I've tried. Effective and easy to find, I'll be using this brand for a long time to come.
Irene S.
I like the minty flavor of this dental floss. I like the satiny finish of these flosses also. It is easy to use and glides smoothly in between my teeth. the dental floss roll has alot of feet of floss in it so it will lsat a long time depending on how much you floss.
Cat
I've used this dental since my pearly whites sprouted. I remember my mom would always remind us before we brush we floss .. she made flossing and brushing our teeth a fun daily activity by playing the brush your teeth song.. ever since I can remember I've loved flossing my teeth with reach mint waxed floss . The fact that this floss doesn't snap in half while flossing is obviously a good reason to keep this floss apart of mine and my families routine. Also the mint flavor is very present but it's not artificial tasting is just pleasing. And most important it last so long and it's super affordable.
Linda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This floss is really good i am really satisfied with it my husband loves it too we have it everywhere even in our cars its really affordable and effective i highly recommend this product
Ambrosia M.
Alum Creek, WV
Easy to use
I always carry a pack on me
Does what I need it to do
Smooth and gets the job done
Smells great
Price is wonderful
My son uses this as well
Definitely get you a pack you won't regret it.