Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

Bao-Tran L.
I like that it’s thick enough to get all the foods from between my gums so that I wouldn’t have to go in a second time. It leaves my breath smelling and feeling minty so it’s as if I have also brushed my teeth!! I love the strong scent! Best floss!!
Amanda F.
West Columbia
Best dental floss I've tried! My teeth are very tight and close together so the was helps slide between the teeth. The mint flavor is just right and not over powering.
Kaitlyn S.
Toms River, NJ
I am a dental assistant and I must say this floss does an amazing job. We use it in my office on all of our patients. Also a piece of advice, floss EVERY night before you brush 😉
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pack is great, you will have floss for almost the entire year. So, not only is each product at a good price point, but the taste is good. It leaves me with a minty taste in my mouth. They even make one for people with sensitive gums. Although this regular one works just perfect for me.
Carlena S.
This brand of floss was recommended by my dentist. He said that you don't want things that are advertised as comfort floss or easy glide or anything like that because that doesn't remove the plaque from your teeth! Reach mint waxed floss has just enough grip to get in there and get all the gunk. It doesn't fall apart or split into little shreds and gives you a deep clean!
Janine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Before using this floss, I didn't realize I could have a favorite. I use it regularly and it gets the job done, plus the mint flavor isn't too overwhelming. I've purchased multiple containers of this because it's super affordable and each pack lasts quite a while. I have multiple boxes all over and I actually need to go repurchase so I can put one back in my purse!
Madeline P.
Orlando, FL
A few months ago I ran out of my floss and as I was going through the dental section of my local store I realized just how EXPENSIVE it is. This floss jumped out to me as not only being economically the best choice but also the best quality. This floss works perfectly and doesn't break the bank at the end of the day. I would highly recommend it to a friend.
Andrea G.
Love it! This floss does not hurt my teeth like some other brands. Some other brands get stuck in my teeth. I have been using this product for what seems like forever. It meets my expectations and I would buy this again.
Elida M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like buying the multi packs more than a single pack of floss, also because I can put one everywhere. In my backpack in my purse in the car in the bathroom. I've used this brand for years. I do switch it up sometimes but always end up buying this kind. It just simple not extra fancy or anything.
Faith B.
This floss gets the job done. I mean, it's floss, so you're not going to be overly concerned with it. You simply need something to get the food out of your teeth. This does make my mouth feel clean afterwards though, likely because of the mint.