BY REACH

Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I absolutely love this toothbrush. I'm more of a stiff bristles person because I think they get the job done better than the soft, flimsy bristles. I started using Reach toothbrushes when I was in junior high and now I'm 20 and still use them! They're a great product for people who don't like "extra soft" bristles. I do not have sensitive teeth so I'm not sure how they would be with someone who does. However, every time I get a cleaning at the dentist, they always compliment on how well I'm brushing my teeth. Love this product!!
Michelle M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive gums and its hard for me to find a toothbrush that isn't harsh on my gums but still does an effective job. I purchased these last week and have had zero issues. My teeth feel clean and my gums don't hurt. very happy with the product.
Seema T.
Parsippany, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These brushes are great! They reach hard places you can't get to with your regular brush and the bristles are super soft and don't get bad quick. Also the price is great!
gabbie m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like these toothbrushes they are really nice I would typically use soft brissles but these are really nice for the price
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The colours are pretty for these tooth brushes. They also work really well and the bristles last longer than most