REACH® Gentle Gum Care with Fluoride Woven Mint Floss uploaded by Angie G.REACH® Gentle Gum Care with Fluoride Woven Mint Floss uploaded by Kara E.REACH® Gentle Gum Care with Fluoride Woven Mint Floss uploaded by Shae A.

BY REACH

Tough on Plaque.  Gentle on Sensitive Gums. Removes up to 40% more plaque than Glide® Original Mint Gentle Gum Care Floss is especially gentle on even the most sensitive gums, making flossing a more pleasant experience.  Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.

• Where can I buy this product and what is the cost3 Answers
Kym B.
Denver, CO
This is the best floss I have ever used! The only problem is that it's so hard to find. I have to order it from Amazon because none of the stores carry it. It's different because it's made of soft thread-like fibers instead of the hard waxy string like regular floss. It's more gentle but I feel like the fibers in this clean in between my teeth better than regular floss. It's also softer so it's less likely to cut into your gums.
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an amazing product. First of all, this floss has fluoride so it's excellent for people who get cavities in between teeth even if they brush and floss regularly. Second of all, it's made of fibers that it's gentle on gums and cleans better than waxy floss. Bonus: the fresh minty flavor left behind.
Vicki N.
PLANT CITY, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this floss. It is a little thicker so it cleans between my teeth beautifully. I have a bridge in the back and can use a loop tool to slide this under the bridge and it works perfectly. Love this
Angela H.
Oakdale, MN
5 stars! The only actual floss that does not hurt my gums, & it tastes good too! If you have gingivitis or gum issues this is a soft floss that still gets your gums clean
Kara E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best in my opinion! Even of you don't have delicate gums like me I would recommend this. I love how this floss isn't the normal wax floss you see on the market. This floss is out together with fibers that give you a minty taste when you use it as well as leaves a minty taste behind. It doesn't hurt your gums at all and easily gets in hard to reach spaces without hurting any teeth!
Tina B.
Round Lake Pk, IL
This is the only floss I can get my youngest 2 to use. I'm so glad they have a child's flavor because it's so important for kids to floss. The love the flavor and it works. I just wish they would have a more kid friendly package or innovative way of packaging to make it a little more kid friendly.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Best floss I've used. It's really good quality and there's a lot of product in the containter. I am a frequent user. This is the only brand of floss i purchase. I use this floss weekly and I love the flavor.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was pleased with this brand of dental floss that I picked up at Target. Does the job, affordable and lefts face it... flossing is recommended. I was satisfied with my results. I would recommend it
Amanda B.
Abingdon, MD
Finally! Dental floss that is gentle enough to not make my gums bleed! The cinnamon taste may not be for everybody, but I tried it for the first time after my last dental appointment on recommendation of my hygienist and am never going back to the waxy ribbon gloss again.
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
It works well! My dentist always suggests fluoride because I have Dentinogenisis Imperfecta, a genetic tooth disease. It's very crucial that I take care of my teeth, and floss regularly. I like this brand a lot and it tastes good.
Where can I buy this product and what is the cost