BY REACH

eCom Discontinue see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lisa T.
This product helps improve dental hygiene. I always keep one in my purse also. I like the it's waxed and it's easier to get between the teeth. It's the only one I buy. I purchase it a my local Walmart. And I would recommend this for dental health.
Adri M.
Its a good floss works right . Taste is fresh . Minty. Clean . The price is good. I use this twice a day. And repurchase all the time . I do like other brands more . But I would but it again. Can't go wrong.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite dental floss. The fact that it's waxed helps it slide between my teeth, and the mint flavor is very refreshing!
Vanessa P.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Love this floss! Great flavor and doesn't shred while you are using it. It lasts long and is compact! Cvs carries it.
Hali C.
Floss is floss! I really don't think there is a difference between any brand but I have tried this one and it's good.
Ashley A.
Great price when your dentist wants you to floss every day. You can get it a lot of places and it lasts a long time.
Lana M.
These make flossing easy and taste good. I use floss better than those little stick things!
Victoria S.
Love the mint and wax helps with grip and durability. Great product. FLOSS YOUR TEETH!
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Helps me clean my teeth while leaving a minty taste behind making flossing pleasant.