Reach Easy Slide Dental Floss uploaded by Daya C.

BY REACH #26 in Dental Floss & Picks

Designed for Tight Teeth Reach Easy Slide mint dental floss is made of a lightly waxed ultra shred-resistant material that is designed to slide easily between even the tightest of teeth. Dentists recommend regular flossing. Flossing has been clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. see more...

Karen M.
Karen M.
Fenton, MO
This product is wonderful. I have diffu
I cults pulling floss between some of my teeth this product glides smoothly through all of my teeth. Don't enjoy flossing mostly due to laziness however this floss helps me to want to floss since I don't have to fight getting it through my teeth. Be careful because it glides so easily you might get a little more gum bleeding because it slides between teeth so easily it's likely you'll pull it where it will slip through to push into gums causing a little more bleeding
Danni M.
Danni M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only floss that I can use and look forward to using. Let's face it, flossing is a big pain in the you know what so I always buy the "easy slide" versions so it's not painful. I didn't realize until finding this type that I could actually enjoy flossing as I spent years using "thread like" floss that was very uncomfortable. I owe it all to the easy slide variation so I can take better care of my oral health.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
I grew up using this floss and I haven't stopped using it since. I love that it's easy slide so it's gets the job done quicker and efficiently while still being gentle on your gums and teeth. I've texturized woven dental floss before, but that tends to get stuck in tight spaces between my teeth and break apart. If you have crowding or braces, this would be a really good option for you to try out.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Canton, GA
Reach Easy Slide Dental Floss is exactly what I need for my daily flossing needs! Some of my teeth are closer together than average, which makes it a bit difficult to floss at times. Other types of floss have broken apart, leaving bits of floss stuck in between my teeth. Not this one! This Reach floss truly is easy to use and doesn't break apart in tight spots.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL
Floss people! You shouldn't even need a review! If you do, then listen to your dentist, they know what's best for your chompers! This is exactly what my dentist hands out to people when they get their semi-annual cleaning, I've stuck with it simply for that reason. Let's get real, no one likes to floss, but it's needed so do it with something good!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Abingdon, MD
The Reach Slide Dental Floss is great for people like me who forget to floss everyday. The Easy Slide formula makes it so much easier for me to get the job done! It's so much better then regular floss because my teeth are crowded together and it works so much better to get in between the hard to reach teeth! Try it today!
Anairis V.
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Easy to reach all places! Closing is one of the top things no one should ever skip it is the reason most have bad breath because people think brushing their teeth is enough but it's not there is food left over and that is why I use reach floss because it's easy to floss and makes my gums not bleed as much
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Woodbury, NJ
After getting my braces off, I noticed my old floss didn't work anymore. It was far too harsh for my new pearly whites and after reducing my severe spacing, I had trouble getting into little flossing spots between teeth. "Easy slide" is extra smooth so it doesn't irritate my still sensitive gums.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this floss growing up. It was easy glide and easy to cut to whatever length you needed. The only issue was that if you actually floss every day like you're supposed to, or multiple ties a day, and if you use the large amount of floss that dentists suggest, it runs out far too quickly.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Nice flavor - it is pretty basic floss with no outstanding qualities. It gets the job done and does not break too easily. I bought mine at Walmart, but it is available in most stores. I don't have too many cons...it gets the job done well, but I have used other brands that work just as well.