Reach Easy Slide Dental Floss uploaded by Daya C.

BY REACH #46 in Dental Floss & Picks

Designed for Tight Teeth Reach Easy Slide mint dental floss is made of a lightly waxed ultra shred-resistant material that is designed to slide easily between even the tightest of teeth. Dentists recommend regular flossing. Flossing has been clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. see more...

Hannah K.
Atoka, OK
What made me get this is the price and the way it looks! The price is great, and I love the way the packaging looks! I'm all about packaging, but the floss is great I've had my floss for a while now and it isn't even close to being gone!
Aaron H.
provincetown, MA
Love the price point, but not the quality.  This floss is insanely thin and the texture does not really pick up much plaque.  Although with a few goes it gets the job done, with this one you really get what you pay for.  Invest the extra dollar and save your gums and breath!
Annette G.
kissimmee
Reach is another brand I like to use for dental flossing. I like the mint flavor and I usually buy at Walgreens or Walmart at an affordable price. I usually use it weekly and I would recommend to others
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
I use this floss every night and it works wonderfully. I have nothing bad to say about it. I've been using it for a number of years and will likely repurchase again. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Angela P.
I'm an avid flosser and I'm always looking for easy to use floss that slides and glides easily through the teeth without snagging or separation. This floss cleans deeply, quickly and easily unlike other brands whose string separates, tears, and breaks. I recommend.
Jennifer F.
Reach reaches all the of the to get food in between your teeth. It is easy to use and doesn't hurt the gums or teeth. It comes in a variety of flavors and is fairly priced.
Lei C.
Austin
Great for clean teeth and removing items from in between teeth. I floss every day with this product. I notice improveme in gum health and improvement in my breathe keeps my mouth fresher and cleaner. Would recommend this product to others. Gets the job done!
Brianna B.
This is a really great product for the price. I find it to be really effective and work well. I purchased this at target. It really met my expectations and I would definitely purchase it again. I would recommend this product to others.
Dominique D.
Redby, MN
Ive been using this for years I’ve tried others but I’ve really liked this one it’s cheap and can last pretty long. It’s not to hard on my gums as much as there either so if you have sensitive gums I’d recommend this!
Jennifer C.
Cleveland
This is the best floss I've found that glides easily between my teeth. Most flosses leave frayed pieces behind in between my teeth and don't slide easily. This works like a charm when I need to floss!