BY REACH

Reach Dentotape is an unflavored, waxed dental floss with an extra-wide cleaning surface to effectively remove plaque and food particles for wide spaced teeth to help prevent gum disease.

Usage:

• Wind 18-inch piece around your fingers, leaving 4" of floss between them.
  • Grasp floss firmly between thumb and index finger.
  • Clean up & down between teeth and under the gum line, using a clean section of floss every few teeth.

Sara G.
I like that his floss slides between my teeth easily. It doesn’t shred. Most all stores have it so it is easy to buy. The mint favor is a nice bonus. I prefer this tape over regular floss that is hard to use.
Stacey e.
I prefer the dental tape.It gets in between my teeth and gets all the food particles out that brushing missed... Flossing is almost as important as brushing and this gets my mouth feeling fresh and clean!!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down this is the best gloss out there. I love how it gets the food out and does not break in between my teeth. I always search for this floss at places. It is not sold everywhere, but have had luck finding at Walmart.
Vitia L.
Holyoke, MA
I don't care for floss because my teeth are very close together so it's hard to get between them. I prefer picks instead. Tape floss is not too bad, although I would have preferred a minty floss as plain is, well, plain.
Magdalena M.
Good floss. Very fresh feeling. This was given to me by my dentist but honestly I still reach for Reach on the grocery aisle. Does the job, and doesn't get stringy or gross in the process. Would recommend.
M A.
This is my go-to brand of dental floss. It's not too slippery so it's able to get the food debris out between my teeth well. It is unscented, no-frills, just does the job well. I use this after each meal and before brushing my teeth at night. No cavities in years!
Hadjer S.
My dentist recommended these to me because I have really tight contacts and traditional floss gets shredded up every time I use it. I'm a dental student myself, and I can say that this floss is really effective! It glides so smoothly in between my teeth and I have to use very little force when flossing.
Karie G.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This floss is for anyone who has ever felt pain while flossing. The wide ribbon makes it softer and less sharp going into the places between your teeth. I find that I have to use only minimal pressure while using this floss.
Julia J.
I don't necessarily review floss often, so here we go. This floss can slip in easily, so I don't have to tug and pull to get it in and out. I enjoy how this container has a lot of floss so I don't run out. This is the only floss I've used for awhile, because it's great quality!
Hope O.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this product because it glides through my teeth and I don't have to fight to get it between my teeth and out again. I'm also pleased I can can just grab it and go from any store it seems. Still prefer a flavor to it hence my one less star.
Monika M.
Does this work good?
Brandi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's the difference in this end reg floss
Monika M.