BY REACH

#1 from the #1 Floss Brand. Why should I floss?  Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. For a clean, healthy smile:  Floss, Brush and Rinse Daily Questions? Comments? 1-866-JNJ-FLOSS

Buy on Amazon*
Meredith L.
Sigh. This stuff is so meh. Not only is it annoying, but you use half of the product as a grip to only to it so that is annoying. I honestly hate and always have hated this product. The only thing I like about it is the minty flavor.
member-e269c
I haven’t tried a lot of brands but I think they are all the same. I believe this product does the job as well as others, or at least my mouth is really not that sensitive for an specific brand or product. I usually go for the cheapest option when buying dental floss
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
No complaints. Dental floss is hard to mess up so as long as it’s easy to break off from dispenser without breaking while you’re flossing, you’re good. Effective at removing any food stuck between teeth and keeping plaque out.
Shandell B.
Owensboro , KY
To me all floss works the same just different flavors. It’s all in how you use the product. I personally floss daily. Atleast once sometimes more often if necessary. I love floss.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Great to keep in your purse so if you dine out and something gets stuck, you have it. Not so sure it’s better than any other brand, but it’s available at the dollar store!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this floss. I love that it only cost .97 and works surprisingly well. With the floss I was using prior to this one I was having problems with it getting stuck in tight places in between my teeth. I don't have that problem with the Reach floss, thankfully, plus I saved nearly three bucks by buying this one.
Meredith S.
Muncie, IN
This is just your average dental floss. It's cheap and affordable so it's handy to grab at the store if you're out or on vacation or something like that. It doesn't have that awesome refreshing flavor that some flosses have, so for me that is a miss. I don't usually go for this one on the shelf but overall it's not bad and gets the job done.
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
This a perfect product to use on the go you can just throw in your purse and use it after meals when your on the go at work gym etc. I use this all the time I try to buy it every time. Just make sure you don't leave it in a hot area. I would totally buy it again!
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
I love each they are an awesome company for anything relating to dental care this floss is awesome I have sensitive gums and it doesn't hurt me I use it daily after any meals it works great and recommend it to everyone I love reach products yes highly recommend,
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
I've been using Reach Dental Floss since I was a child. I think it is very effective and make my mouth feel fresh and clean. I've really never tried another floss because I've been using this brand for so long. I feel like all floss would have the same effect, but I really like the taste and feel of Reach.
karla r.
Howard Beach, NY
It is good quality?
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Does anyone else have an issue with the floss "stripping"?