BY REACH #70 in Dental Floss & Picks

#1 from the #1 Floss Brand. Why should I floss?  Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. For a clean, healthy smile:  Floss, Brush and Rinse Daily Questions? Comments? 1-866-JNJ-FLOSS see more...

Blake R.
Not much to say about floss except that it does the job. Wax coated and minty flavored which is a nice bonus. A lot comes in the package so its awhile before you run out. Its as good as any other floss I've tried, but I don't really think that floss is hard to get right. If this was the cheapest option, I would repurchase.
Melissa L.
I got this floss free at the dentists office. It does the job, but it is cheaper material. My teeth are very close together and when trying to get the floss in between my teeth, it tends to rip some of the floss and pull random strands. Which the random strands sometimes get stuck between my teeth. Also, nasty flavor.
Tonisha R.
Middletown, RI
I prefer this floss over most other brands. Reach uses a sturdy floss and better coating than others, which really helps to easily glide through my teeth without me having to work too hard. It's hard enough finding the time to floss well and the last thing I need is for my chosen floss to make it hard to do.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
I've been using Reach Dental Floss since I was a child. I think it is very effective and make my mouth feel fresh and clean. I've really never tried another floss because I've been using this brand for so long. I feel like all floss would have the same effect, but I really like the taste and feel of Reach.
Stephanie M.
Use this product often. Affordable. Effective. Gets the job done. When you use something every night, you don't want to waste your time on a floss that doesn't work. Major con of other floss brands- the threads pull apart and don't easily glide in and out of teeth. This does not have that problem!
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
This floss us the most basic and it works well. Food gets stuck in my teeth a lot and so I got this and it got the job done. Since I have the floss I try to do it as much as possible. If you're looking for something to get the job done this is it! I didn't particularly care for the taste.
Karen T.
Stanfield, NC
Reach dental floss stays in my pocket book. I have used it for years and keep one handy at all times. After eating I sometimes would rather not have the minty taste some flosses have. Don't get me wrong I keep both types and while they are so small and convenient. So worth having 2 kinds.
Katie G.
After using the floss picks it's sooo hard going back to regular dental floss. You have to work harder to get into the back teeth and all teeth as a matter of fact. This floss does the job but after being spoiled with the floss picks I won't be going back to regular dental floss.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
REACH comes in lots of different coatings and does well with cleaning in between the teeth. It can be bought almost anywhere. I use this product all the time, it is my go to floss.

One of the cons is that the containers don't always stay put together when pulling the floss out.
Ashley L.
Wylie, TX
Reach Dental Floss is my favorite floss and is the only floss I buy. I floss every time i brush and it works great. I always buy it at walmart. It lasts very long and not too waxy. It slides well but doesn't slide off too much. Overall its a great product that i would recommend
karla r.
Howard Beach, NY
It is good quality?
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Does anyone else have an issue with the floss "stripping"?