Reach Deep Clean Texturized Floss uploaded by Taís S.

BY REACH #69 in Dental Floss & Picks

Texturized Floss. Like Brushing Between Teeth. For extreme clean feeling. Embedded with toothpaste-like formula. No messy toothpaste residue. Icy Mint Flavor Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. 1-866-JNJ-FLOSS. see more...

Engrid P.
Tucson
It’s like any regular dental floss. It works fine. I can’t complain. There isn’t a noticeable difference between this type of floss and the others. I enjoy this as much as other regular floss. Overall, I am satisfied.
apryl R.
I like the mint textured floss. It leave a minty clean feeling in your mouth afterwards. I would recommend to others because it does a good job of getting everything in between your teeth. I was satisfied
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was given this for free at my dentist visit a few months back. I really didn’t like it, because it has a fuzzy like texture that I am not used to. I don’t hate it though. If only the texture were a little smoother to get into the tighter spots of my teeth without struggling.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
There is a nice minty taste on this floss. It is very thin and waxed. My favorite perk about this flaws is that it does not shred in your teeth. My next favorite is the fact that it is usually on sale for less than a dollar.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I’ve been buying this very floss for probably around 15 years and will never buy a different brand. The taste is pleasant and the quality of the floss cleans well without needing to use more than one string.
Kayla H.
Williston
I really like this floss. I honestly think it's the only brand I have ever used. I even prefer it over the floss things with the handle. (Whatever they are called) I feel like you reach more areas with a nice long price of floss. I also feel like this last longer I usually use at least 2 of the plastic handled flossers but the wax coated really helps leaves your mouth feeling clean and it's affordable! Flossing is important!
Tori V.
Morgantown, WV
I really like how this floss is texturized. I allows me to get more hard to reach places and get a better clean. If you had sensitive gums, or just started flossing, it might be rough and hurt your gums. I have flossed for years and love this stuff.
Daniela M.
Kennewick, WA
Having braces as an adult seems like a ton of work! And we'll, it is a ton of work! Flossing is not my favorite but having this floss makes it a little more pleasant and easier to get through. This class has especially been helpful to help clean all the armor around the teeth in the back of my mouth lol
Ramille W.
This helps to get really in between each tooth and catch whatever is stuck or get the plaque off really good. Subtle flavoring which is nice. Does a really good job. Not recommended for teeth that are really close togehter. Helpful for molars.
Teresa M.
Hudson, FL
Flossing is huge for me as I visit the denstist every 6 months. This floss is simple to use and slides smoothly in between my teeth as compared to others that are difficult to remove once slid in. Reach floss is my go to and highly effective at removing that unwanted stuff between our teeth. Overall I love this product !