BY REACH

The Hard to Reach® Places® Toothbrush Extends behind back teeth 60% further* Bi-level bristles clean plaque from the toothe surface and along the gum line to help maintain heallthy gums Angled neck Reach® The Hard to Reach Places™ toothbrush .  Specially designed to clean your mouth with its angled neck and tapered head. *verses the leading brush based on lab data. Colors shipped will vary Questions?  1-866-REACHTB ; see more...

• Does anyone else just love the old fashioned toothbrushes...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariana L.
Peoria, AZ
I’ve been using this product since I was 14. I tried others and I didn’t like. Not even a little... I like the medium one. They are easy to hold, don’t have all the stuff around, bristles in different directions... simple and perfect
Corina D.
Portland, OR
I've been using this product for about 3 months now, I feel it works better for me than other brands that claim their toothbrushes are "firm" I bought mine at Wal-mart for a great value. It met my expectations and I re-purchase. Very satisfied.
Ali J.
Danville, AL
We love these toothbrushes. They make my mouth feel so clean after brushing. They are SUPER affordable and you can get them at most drugstores. I get mine at Dollar General! they work so well and cleaning your teeth. been using them for years.
K K.
I've used Reach toothbrushes for more than 10 years and wouldn't consider any other brush. Their design is such that they're able to get in to the tiniest crevices and do a fantastic job of cleaning. The dual pack is great, I keep one in the bathroom and one in my travel case.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
These are great! Me personally I love a firm tooth brush, it makes my teeth feel really clean versus a soft bristle. Also side note they are great for cleaning grout and other small places!!
Sandra M.
Howell, MI
These toothbrushes are great and get the job done. I buy the soft bristle head and they work just as great as any other toothbrush. They come at a great price ($1.99 for 2pk) so it's perfect for me and my husband.
Magnolia P.
San Diego, CA
I like this toothbrushes, they feel very comfortable, great price for two toothbrushes.
Lauren R.
Clover, SC
Love this one! It works great! It leaves my teeth smooth all day! I only buy this kind
Cynthia B.
Very good brand recommend to anyone and everyone! And also recommend getting soft
Kendra A.
Kendallville, IN
Does anyone else just love the old fashioned toothbrushes like these?