BY REACH

New! Total Clean With Bi-Level Bristles 4 Deep Cleaning Bristles 9 Angled Neck Bi-level bristles clean plaque from the tooth surface and along the gum line to help maintain healthy gums. Reach. The Hard to Reach Places toothbrush. Specially designed to clean your mouth with its angled neck and tapered head. Toothbrush design and related names and logos are the trademarks of Dr. Fresh, LLC. 1-866-REACHTB see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
These are the only toothbrushes I ever buy. I personally don’t like soft bristles because I feel it just doesn’t get the job done and these are very firm and that’s exactly what I am looking for. I will continue to repurchase these every time.
Nichole F.
Lillington
I absolutely love this brand of tooth brish. I feel like it actually cleans my teeth. I love the firm bristles, they feel like thru actually get the yuck off my teeth.
Gabriel L.
Shawnee, OK
These tooth brushes are cheap but not cheaply made. I use them until they are done and then I go buy another. They are outstanding compared to others. My expectations were blown away by the amount of time I got out of such a low cost tooth brush.
Carolyn W.
Kitchener
Best tooth brush I've ever used. The head is big so it cleans a lot of teeth at once. Usually when its big like this its hard to get it to the back of your mouth and clean back molars - but the top bristles are angled and the neck of the handle is angled on this one, so the whole thing subtly bends to reach the back of teeth and you no longer have that problem. The bristles look simple but they give such a good clean and get right in between teeth, all around them and in the gum line. The outer bristles are a little longer so the brush really hugs your teeth - cleaning the top and the sides at the same time. I really thought that most tooth brushes all work the same, but this one really gets rid of plaque from all around your teeth with minimal effort, and removes stains like no other.