Reach Complete Care Whitening Pen - 1 ea uploaded by Laura G.Reach Complete Care Whitening Pen - 1 ea uploaded by Donna X.

BY REACH

Whiter Teeth As Quickly As 1 Day* Contains The Same Active Ingredient Used Professionally By Dentists To Brighten Teeth And Is Quick Acting, Quick Drying And Easy To Apply Anytime. The Active Oxygen Bubbles Instantly Start Working To Gently Remove Stains. It Also Tastes Great. No More Slimy, Nasty Tasking Stripes And Gels. *Actual Results May Vary. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I just discovered this little gem!! Picked it up at my local Publix for the low, low price of $2.99 and it is working great so far!! I have highly sensitive teeth and it hasn't affected that in the least! I have only used it twice so far, brushing first as instructed, and I can see a difference already. It is easy and not messy at all.
Clarissa H.
Peoria, IL
I only used this once and it seems to make my teeth sensitive ..I'm going to use it for a couple days to see if there's any difference
Laura G.
I've only used it twice and I can already see a result having it used after brushing my teeth. The taste of it is amazing and pleasant, it tastes like the mint paste they use to clean your teeth at the dentist. The price of this is amazing for its results.
Donna X.
Brampton , ON
My sister tried this and recommended it to me. After using this for a week, someone asked me if I had whitened my teeth. I apply it after brushing and flossing, before bed. Very affordable and lasts a while.
Autumn B.
Okay so I just bought this yesterday, I wad wondering if anyone has tried it and did it work? I've tried pens like this before and didn't want to waste money. So should I keep it and give it a try, or return it for my money?
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
I bought this yesterday and was wondering if it actually works?