Reach Complete Care 8 in 1 Anti-Plaque Anti-Gingivitis Mouth Rinse uploaded by Sasha R.

BY REACH

Upgrading your routine just got easier.  With our unique design and more benefits, Reach Complete Care Mouth Rinse gives you more convenience and more coverage for a more complete clean.

• No Mess Pump Dispenser
  • Convenient on Counter Storage

Buy on Amazon
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens
I actually like this product.... it's better than ACT and listerine. When I use this I don't have to worry about my gums burning a little because it does not have that harsh alcohol feel that listerine has.... Its not gentle like ACT....I like the packaging it pump and gurgle... it's worth the dollars.. I use this product twice out the day... I like it very much. Oh and it has a toothbrush holder!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I like that this comes with a built-in cup and toothbrush holder (though I don't use it personally). I'm not sure if it's alcohol free but it does not have the burn of alcohol and the flavor is not too strong. Would recommend.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I bought this for my bf bc, honestly, his breath can smell horrible....often. Since he's began using it I've noticed a significant reduction of plaque build up on his teeth and his breath is much better. The price is worth the benefits!
Rhonda A.
Kalamazoo
I love this! It tastes great! It has a sweet little pump with a tiny cup that fits on the side. I bought it for the cute cup/pump thing and found I loved the flavor. Flavor is important with mouthwash for me to use it. It was a great price too at Big Lots. Only $4.00 for a big bottle.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
This is the mouthwash my family is currently using and I really like it because 1) it is not overpowering and 2) it's strong enough so you're confident it's working.