BY REACH

This floss has a toothpaste-like formula, so using it is like brushing between the teeth, with no messy toothpaste residue.

Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this but I don't. The floss is too thick. It's hard to get in between teeth. I like the color floss though. You can see what you are doing. The container is big also. You also can't tell how much floss you have left.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is a great floss. I always repurchase this one when I run out of floss. I does what it is supposed to and has a slight minty coating on the floss. I use it everyday and I won’t stop! I would highly recommend!
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I  like this floss!  Some flosses that have the super smooth or easy slide floss tend to be too slippery and don't get clean between my teeth, but I  don't always like the roughness of the other floss.  This does both.  It is great for sensitive gums, but I  do not have any issue with it cleaning my teeth!
Amanda K.
Green Bay
This is one of the better dental flosses that I've used. I like the mint flavor, as it gives me an extra incentive to floss. Compared to other brands, this one is a step above. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. I would recommend this dental floss to others.
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
This is all my family has grown to use, very fine floss. With a hint of mint. Always been good to use 1-2 times a day or when needed. I never really have tried anything.
Jessica G.
Love this reach dental floss. It has a great minty fresh flavor and the flavor is so bold. Bought this at Walmart and it was so cheap! Very effective and deep cleaning. This is definitely my go to brand of floss and I don't plan on changing. I love the reach brand floss!
Marina L.
I like reach floss because it is strong. My teeth are tight so I need a floss that won't break on me. Also reach is cheap, which is another main reason I buy it.
Charrice M.
philadelphia
This floss definitely does its job, It isn't too harsh on my gums and doesn't cause any bleeding, which is a plus. You can find this floss anywhere so its great for on the go. it also has a nice minty flavor as well, i wish it were less fuss to use.
Passion F.
Atlanta
This is a simple and great floss. It is definitely all you need, and you get a lot of product for the price (on average it’s about $1 and some change after tax). I usually pick up my packs at Walmart, but you can really find them just about anywhere
Jeff B.
Rexburg , ID
I love this floss. It has great flavor on the floss itself which is nice. It seems to hold together well and fulfill my flossing needs. I’ve used multiple brands of floss before. This seems to be my go to when it’s time to buy.