Personal CareOral CareDental FlossReach
REACH cleanpaste Icy Mint Woven Floss

REACH® cleanpaste™ Icy Mint Woven Floss

by Reach

#17 in Dental Floss

This floss has a toothpaste-like formula, so using it is like brushing between the teeth, with no messy toothpaste residue.

Is this safe with use for dental work?
Did you guys know you can get this for a dollar?
Start your review of REACH® cleanpaste™ Icy Mint Woven Floss!
Hnou L.
Mint Hill, NC
The mint flavor is the best out of all of them. Doesn't cut my gums. And last for a long time. Does the work perfectly.
Nykenya C.
Roberta Ga
It works really well it gets in between my teeth better than the unwaxed floss plus it's very minty which is a good thing
Lauren L.
Whitewater, WI
As far as dental floss goes, this is not one of my favorites. I got I free from the dentists office and it feels like cheap thread. There's not enough wax on it so it gets stuck on my permanent retainers quite a bit.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
we love this floss. It's always a dollar at Target or the grocery store. It works well, doesn't slide around on your fingers, and does a great job of getting in between your teeth to get out the hard to reach food particles or tartar.
Cecilia D.
this is a incredible product we use this cleaning every day my family and I where to happy to use. I always has this product. we love.
Litian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
Es un Hilo dental súper económico.  Este hilo dental tiene un buen grosor, tiene una buena longitud y es muy asequible. Suelo comprarlo en Dollar Tree se encuentra a buen precio. , se ajusta totalmente a tus necesidades.
Megan T.
Saint Petersburg
this is the BEST floss! I’m a flossing junkie so I know. It grips onto everythangggg.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
REACH Mint Waxed Floss 55 Yards (4 Pack) has always been my go to effective and affordable floss for as long as I can remember. It leaves my teeth feeling cleaner and fresher after each use. It doesn’t break easy and has a great amount of wax to help slide easily between my teeth while it removes plaque and food particles. I suggest everyone try this dental floss if they haven’t already.
lee F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well. A strong sturdy floss. I have been using this my entire life. Gets the job done quite well. I prefer the floss as opposed to the Pix and Stix.
Precious M.
South Boston, VA
It tasted good. It smelled good. It did rip a little. It wasn't that easy to glide through my teeth. It was cheap