BY REACH

Reach® Access™ Flosser refills infused with cleanpaste™ formula Icy Mint Flavor go beyond removing particles for the ultimate clean, fresh feeling. Like brushing between teeth!™ For ages 6 and up. Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.

• "These little things are a life saver!" in 2 reviews
  • "Flossing has always been a pain, but these make it so much easier." in 2 reviews
  • "The reach flosser is my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Jess B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this floss because I always had the excuse of flossing taking too long. Well, this solves that! It’s super quick and easy. I can reach my back teeth without issue. The only thing I don’t like is that the angle of the floss can be harsh on the gums because it’s straight across. Other than that, I love it.
Dominique M.
New York
These make it so easy to Florence. It is way less of a burden when you use these reach flossers on the long attachment. It’s the only thing that has gotten me to Florence regularly. I buy these all the time and will continue to.
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
These flossers have completely taken over for me from the regular floss. So much easier to reach all the teeth. And much more appealing than trying to use your hands!
April C.
Graham, TX
This is a good product it is your average floss there is nothing really special about it it does the job and it has a nice flavor it is great for every day use and the price is reasonable I would re-purchase in the future and I would recommend to a friend
Tania G.
Cream Ridge
Fastest way to floss, without all of the hassle of the string. I wasn't flossing much before I found these, now its painless and easy. Has become a part of my routine!
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
reach clean paste is over all goodness for your mouth and teeth i use it at least three times a day and if im not home i always try to have some in my bag great product
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love these little flowers because the handle (sold separately) is the same size as a toothbrush, so it is easy to handle (unlike other disposables which are so short). It's also much more convenient than wrapping all that loose floss around your fingers. It may cost a little more in the long run, but totally worth it for me!
rierie w.
Oakdale, CA
Love this and so does my family! Little pricy but most toothpaste or oral hygiene products are. Usually try to find in-ad coupons. Love this brand and all their products. This one did the job, easy to use for my kids and I.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Didn't really meet my expectations and wouldn't recommend it. In my opinion, this product is too gimmicky. I'd rather just brush my teeth or use regular floss... it's also much less inexpensive than buying this product.
Katie B.
Love the ease of using the wand attachment to reach my back teeth. My contacts are tight, this gloss allows me to easily access and keep clean the spaces between my molars. There’s also a minty flossed option