Reach Cleanpaste Dental Floss, Icy Mint Flavor, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jeanett A.Reach Cleanpaste Dental Floss, Icy Mint Flavor, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6) uploaded by Brittany D.Reach Cleanpaste Dental Floss, Icy Mint Flavor, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6) uploaded by Angela R.

BY REACH #16 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
It gets the job done. Gets in between those teeth. Gets those bits out. There really isn't much to say about floss. You just have to know what you're doing lol Reach Cleanpaste Dental Floss, Icy Mint Flavor, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6)
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this floss. I like the minty taste and I love the waxed floss. It is thick enough that I feel it is making a difference. Easy to grip. You get lots of product in the roll. I will continue to purchase this floss.
apryl R.
This is great floss. I prefer the stick floss but this is always kept as back up. Really gets everything in between the teeth. I would continue to buy if I can get a good price. I would recommend it
Alma S.
Perfect and inexpensive way to keep your oral hygiene on fleek. Really gets the gunk out so when you're making out with your man, he doesn't have to get chunks of steak in his mouth. True story.
Bonnie V.
Best floss ever, I have these everywhere! My car, purse, work desk, bathroom, makeup bag! It's cheap, easy, affordable and works great! I can't even imagine how many of these I've gone through!
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
I love, love, love how cheap this floss is! It does exactly what floss needs to do (clean between your teeth...) but the experience is enhanced with the extra mint flavor they add. (Hint: I also use the floss to take off acrylic nails, it helps make them not hurt so much and they come off easier/cleaner)
April J.
Newport News, VA
I don’t put a whole lot of thought into flossing but I’m just familiar with this floss and I’ve been using it for so long so I always go back to it . Gets the job done!
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
this floss is the best. it doesn't seem to cut into my gums and the string is thick enough to actually feel like it is scraping the plaque away. perfect amount of wax and does not shed. Good cheap price and i will definitely keep buying this brand since i floss everyday now
Jessica G.
Love this reach dental floss. It has a great minty fresh flavor and the flavor is so bold. Bought this at Walmart and it was so cheap! Very effective and deep cleaning. This is definitely my go to brand of floss and I don't plan on changing. I love the reach brand floss!
Alyssa B.
This is the only floss I can use! This is the only one that doesn’t pull and get stuck in between my permanent retainer. The freshness is the best. The price is higher compared to many other brands, but I think it’s worth the extra buck!