BY REACH #99 in Dental Floss & Picks

Reach® Access™ Flosser refills infused with cleanpaste™ formula Icy Mint Flavor go beyond removing particles for the ultimate clean, fresh feeling. Like brushing between teeth!™ For ages 6 and up. Dentists recommend flossing regularly because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. Questions, comments? call 1-866-JNJ-FLOSS see more...

Reach Cleanpaste
  • "Flossing has always been a pain, but these make it so much easier." in 2 reviews
  • "These little things are a life saver!" in 2 reviews
  • "The reach flosser is my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Katie B.
Love the ease of using the wand attachment to reach my back teeth. My contacts are tight, this gloss allows me to easily access and keep clean the spaces between my molars. There’s also a minty flossed option
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
These flossers have completely taken over for me from the regular floss. So much easier to reach all the teeth. And much more appealing than trying to use your hands!
April C.
Graham, TX
This is a good product it is your average floss there is nothing really special about it it does the job and it has a nice flavor it is great for every day use and the price is reasonable I would re-purchase in the future and I would recommend to a friend
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
reach clean paste is over all goodness for your mouth and teeth i use it at least three times a day and if im not home i always try to have some in my bag great product
Tania G.
Cream Ridge
Fastest way to floss, without all of the hassle of the string. I wasn't flossing much before I found these, now its painless and easy. Has become a part of my routine!
Kelsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love these little flowers because the handle (sold separately) is the same size as a toothbrush, so it is easy to handle (unlike other disposables which are so short). It's also much more convenient than wrapping all that loose floss around your fingers. It may cost a little more in the long run, but totally worth it for me!
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this and so does my family! Little pricy but most toothpaste or oral hygiene products are. Usually try to find in-ad coupons. Love this brand and all their products. This one did the job, easy to use for my kids and I.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
Didn't really meet my expectations and wouldn't recommend it. In my opinion, this product is too gimmicky. I'd rather just brush my teeth or use regular floss... it's also much less inexpensive than buying this product.
Louise A.
Lacey
I love my reach flosser. I don't have to shove my hands in my mouth and i can get to every tooth. It cleans all my hard to reach stuck in food and plaque. It has definitely improved the color of my teeth.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA
I like these although I do feel like it is wasteful to throw one out each day. I think it is much easier to use than traditional floss, especially for hard to reach spots.