REACH® Cleanburst Spearmint Waxed Floss uploaded by larissa p.REACH® Cleanburst Spearmint Waxed Floss uploaded by Giuliana D.REACH® Cleanburst Spearmint Waxed Floss uploaded by Stacey L.

BY REACH

Give your mouth a clean feeling with Reach Floss Clean Burst Spearmint Interdental Floss. This Reach Dental Floss is wax-coated to glide smoothly between your teeth while ridding them of plaque and food residue.

Libby E.
Columbus
Great product for the price. This floss does the job of keeping my teeth clean while leaving a clean minty taste afterwards. I have tried other floss products that were triple the price of this one and they did not offer anything else that Reach did not. I will continue to use this product.
Kate B.
Hudson, NC
This is the floss that we use in my house. We’ve used it forever and I really like it. I’ve tried others but I still go back to using this one. It’s a great product and I would recommend it. I’ll be buying it again and again.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
It's only a dollar at my local stores and hello I'm all about deals!! O always buy this kind because it's waxed and slides between my teeth easier and doesn't get stuck coming back out. My teeth are close together extremely! Nothing is worse than your floss getting stuck and you have to pull it out of you sensitive teeth! Ooucchhh. This doesn't do that! So buy, buy and re buy!
Ayatt H.
Beaverton , OR
I have Invisalign so I have to floss four-five Times day a day. I’ve tried it all and nothing compares to this brand. It is hands down the best. Grabs everything and leaves you feeling minty fresh.
Maria D.
Dorchester, MA
I like to floss because i have a broken tooth, so the food get stook on my tooth and if i don't floss it get very bad so reach is the only one that does the job.
Madeleine B.
DeKalb, IL
My absolute favorite floss ever. The taste is great compared to some other flosses i have tried. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great working and tasting floss. Truly an all around fantastic product and overall i am extremely satisfied with the product.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best floss ever!! I hated to floss my
Teeth, I hated the sensation of floss going in between my teeth, but this is so thin it doesn’t bother me at all. Can get it an any local grocery store, and is a great price! Cant recommend this enough for people who hate flossing.
Laney O.
This is my go-to floss. It gets the food out from even the tightest places. It doesn’t break into pieces, or come unthreaded. It’s very easy to use. It’s kind of expensive, since floss can be free from your dentist, but it does do a very good job.
Nicole S.
Littleton
I like the mint flavor and the size of the floss is just right. It’s a personal choice but some floss is too thick and gets stuck in between teeth or others are too thin and doesn’t grab any stuck food. This is by far my favorite brand!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Review for: Reach : Clean Burst Spearmint Interdental more...
My favorite floss. Always affordable and easy to find. In comparison to other brands this is my favorite. Easy to use. It's a lot of floss in each container. I use it twice a day everyday. Of course I will continue to purchase this.