Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss uploaded by Kevin L.Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss uploaded by Phuong-Trang N.Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss uploaded by Vatreece D.

BY REACH #56 in Dental Floss & Picks

Burst of Sweet Cinnamon Introducing Johnson and Johnson REACH® Clean Burst™ Floss. This unique floss combines superior between teeth cleaning with intense bursts of flavor that delivers a tingly, fresh mouth sensation.  Dentists recommend regular flossing. Flossing has been clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. Questions? 1-866-jnj-floss see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this brand works great but if u dont like sweet cinnamon then this is not for u." in 1 review
  • "I love the flavor choices because it makes flossing slightly more enjoyable :)" in 1 review
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
The floss leaves my gums feeling super fresh! I love the kick of cinnamon flavor. The floss is just the right amount of thickness where it can get in between all of my teeth but still be effective at cleaning between my teeth. Some of the thinner stuff I have found basically useless. This one is perfect! As long as your teeth aren't super tight together this would probably work for you. They also make it in other flavors if cinnamon isn't your thing. I highly recommend!
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Nice floss that gets the job done and leaves your moth fresh and with a slight cinnamon-y after taste. I have always used this brand and they deliver every time. I recommend this to anyone who flosses. Would buy again.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I  like this floss!  Some flosses that have the super smooth or easy slide floss tend to be too slippery and don't get clean between my teeth, but I  don't always like the roughness of the other floss.  This does both.  It is great for sensitive gums, but I  do not have any issue with it cleaning my teeth!  I    also like the Cinnamon flavor for a change of pace.
Chanda H.
Jay, FL
Pretty average floss. Gets the job done with a great flavor for those who aren’t mint people like myself. Have had problems with it shredding and or breaking in the past
Leisa M.
Belle
This is my go to floss. It is a great value. Does a good job and is available at most any store. I love the ease of being able to find it. I have never had a problem with this product and would recommend it to anyone
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Strong and sturdy floss. We always keep some of this in our bathrooms for daily use. It is an effective and necessary part of oral care and this brand is top notch. Great floss and will definitely repurchase.
Chloey M.
Blountstown, FL
I love cinnamon so it was obvious that I got this floss! The taste is great. I find the the roll of floss is easier to use that the dental flossers. It’s easier to reach the back of the teeth and molars!
Danielle C.
Gets in between the teethies nicely! I do wish the lids closing hinge was a bit better as the lids do not want to stay shut. Sometimes we end up having to throw half a roll away because the lid won't close. Frustrating! Reason for the 4 stars... 👍Fix that and we'll be some happy 5 star campers!
Aj S.
The Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss is another one of my favorite flosses to use everyday. It doesn't shed or break compared to other flosses I've used in the past. The only thing I don't really like is the cinnamon flavor this product has.
Ada C.
Leominster, MA
Yo uso el Hilo dental Reach desde hace mucho tiempo. Me gusta el hecho de que viene en varios sabores y tambien lo venden sin cera. Creo que Es Bueno, resistente y no Se enreda entre Los dientes como otras Marcas. Ademàs el precio Es muy comodo y acequible a personas con poco presupuesto. Me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo a las personas.