Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss uploaded by Vatreece D.Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss uploaded by Phuong-Trang N.Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss uploaded by Kevin L.

BY REACH #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

Burst of Sweet Cinnamon Introducing Johnson and Johnson REACH® Clean Burst™ Floss. This unique floss combines superior between teeth cleaning with intense bursts of flavor that delivers a tingly, fresh mouth sensation.  Dentists recommend regular flossing. Flossing has been clinically proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease. Questions? 1-866-jnj-floss see more...

Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss
  • "this brand works great but if u dont like sweet cinnamon then this is not for u." in 1 review
  • "I love the flavor choices because it makes flossing slightly more enjoyable :)" in 1 review
jessica h.
Citrus Heights, CA
This stuff tastes so good and eaves my mouth smelling more amazing than brushing and mouthwash alone! It gets all the stuff i didn't even know was between my teeth that the brushing had missed and it leaves my mouth smelling even better than ever! I can feel the clean in between my teeth and even smell the wonderful freshness between my teeth and know that my mouth is perfectly clean!
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
I'm seriously obsessed with dental floss. I don't know if it's an OCD thing or what, but if I feel anything in my teeth at all I start feeling like I HAVE to get it.. So I keep these everywhere... Like in my purse, my car, by my bed, in the bathroom, on my vanity... You get the point. I love this one in particular because I feel like it does the best job.
Katie O.
I love, love, love the Reach Clean Burst Dental Floss! I've been using this product for about a year now, and I've made it a habit to not go to bed without using it! This floss gets the job done and has a great tasting cinnamon flavor leaving your mouth super fresh! The price is also awesome! I would definetly recommend this product to others.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I grew up off Reach dental floss, especially the one that was cinnamon flavored. The floss have a satin/or smother glide between my teeth when I floss. I normally get them from free, since my mother is a nurse (Health Insurance) /or I'll rush to the nearest store, but likely Walgreens or Walmart.
Kenna D.
Seattle, WA
This is my most favorite floss that I have EVER used! It is great because you can also use it to polish your teeth when you floss which helps control tartar build up. I also like that it is not as waxy as some other flosses. Definitely try this one if you are in the market for a new dental floss!
Shari L.
Danville, VT
This is a good floss for the price. I like the minty feeling it leaves. It is an effective floss and feels like it has just the right texture to get my teeth clean. I have been using this floss for years. The only doenfall is that is sometimes strings apart when I use it between my tighter teeth
Emily S.
I use this product on a daily basis especially now that my toddler is shadowing me during our oral routine. I personally do think it gets the job done, but then again it is just a floss. My only negative is that the so called "burst" of flavor/scent only last until you leave your bathroom.
Vatreece D.
First off I wanted to give this product 2 stars but it wouldn't let me. The quality is not that great the waxed floss kind of has the texture of thread. It has a nice cinnamon scent and a okay cinnamon flavor to it. It okay for the price I paid for it a little under a dollar at walmart.
Morgan K.
Longmont, CO
The price for this product is good, but certainly get what youre paying for. The floss breaks easily, so I end up using it quickly. I also feel like it leaves a lot of plaque behind. I use this only if I dont have enough to buy oral b floss. The price is the only positive really.
Mary M.
I always use this dental floss. My teeth are really tightly grown together this is the only floss that will slide in between them. On con is sometimes the floss strands pull apart but i do have a tendancy of over using. It does leave you with a fresh taste in your mouth.