REACH® Cinnamon Waxed Floss uploaded by Kevin L.REACH® Cinnamon Waxed Floss uploaded by Phuong-Trang N.REACH® Cinnamon Waxed Floss uploaded by Vatreece D.

BY REACH #20 in Dental Floss & Picks

Reach Cleanburst Dental Waxed Floss is a cinnamon flavored floss that is waxed to slide easily between teeth while it removes plaque and food particles. Refresh your mouth with a burst of sweet cinnamon flavor every time you floss.

Usage:

Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love this dental floss! Considering it only costs about $1, it works very very well. I like that it's one strip vs. Sseveral meshed together, because it's easier to get through stubborn teeth. I love the cinnamon taste, and also the fact that you don't have to use quite as much with this kind of dental floss. My go-to.
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
The floss leaves my gums feeling super fresh! I love the kick of cinnamon flavor. The floss is just the right amount of thickness where it can get in between all of my teeth but still be effective at cleaning between my teeth. Some of the thinner stuff I have found basically useless. This one is perfect! As long as your teeth aren't super tight together this would probably work for you. They also make it in other flavors if cinnamon isn't your thing. I highly recommend!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I recently purchased this brand of dental floss at WalMart as just something to keep in my purse. The cinnamon flavor is nice and it does work as far as flossing is concerned. The only reason I took off one star is because the floss string does tend to split when using.
Bao-Tran L.
My dental office got a bunch of these samples to give to our patients. I tried one. And I love it! It’s extremely effective by having four strands woven because they help with getting food out right away!! Don’t need to slide the floss in more then once! Also the cinnamon helps with pushing the food out, so I think it cleans the gums pretty well. It smells like Christmas, and I’m in love!! I need to know where to get these in stores since our office recently ran out lol.
Amber O.
Chisago City
Reach has multiple different flavors for your choice. Cleans between teeth nicely and small cases to throw in your purse or bag when traveling. Would purchase to use again when I run out. Would recommend others to purchase.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Nice floss that gets the job done and leaves your moth fresh and with a slight cinnamon-y after taste. I have always used this brand and they deliver every time. I recommend this to anyone who flosses. Would buy again.
Ginger W.
Corbin
I freaking love this stuff. Stops tooth-pain from plaque build up. Makes me want to floss right now. This is not comparable to alternatives. Cinnamon is a pro, no cons to be mentioned. Highly recommended.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I  like this floss!  Some flosses that have the super smooth or easy slide floss tend to be too slippery and don't get clean between my teeth, but I  don't always like the roughness of the other floss.  This does both.  It is great for sensitive gums, but I  do not have any issue with it cleaning my teeth!  I    also like the Cinnamon flavor for a change of pace.
Camryn O.
draper
This type of denial floss I like he floss with the tooth pick at the end because I feel like it cleans my teeth better. This floss did work but it was absolutely not my favorite dental floss but I will use this again only if I have to though.
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
Man this stuff gets gunk out! I’m not a fan of the thinner flosses out there. The thinner floss hardly cleans my teeth.  This is made out of many fibers so it picks up stuff you didn’t know was lingering in your mouth. This has been a repeat purchase for years.

back