Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesReach
Advanced Design Toothbrush with Soft Bristles and Toothbrush Cap

Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush with Soft Bristles and Toothbrush Cap

by Reach

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush with Soft Bristles and Toothbrush Cap!
Stephanie B.
Kermit, WV
Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush with Soft Bristles and Toothbrush Cap uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I’ve recently became more obsessed with how my teeth look and feel I have found that these tooth brushes are one of the best. They keep my teeth feeling clean and not cruddy. The only downside is you can definitely tell when it’s time to get a new one because they become really stiff.
Rochelle M.
The name speaks for itself, it reaches all those hard to get at places easily. This is definitely a trusted brand and the four pack is good value.
Keneesha R.
Corbin
Really good toothbrush the bristles are soft so it’s great if you have sensitive gums.
Tricia U.
San Leandro, CA
We liked the angle and shape of this toothbrush, but next time we would prefer to use a medium instead of soft.
Alison B.
Saint Louis, MO
Basic toothbrush good for travel and on the go. I also keep one in my make up bag for my eyebrows edges of you don't have an edge brush on hand.
Sophie K.
Baltimore, MD
i usually just use whatever my dentist gives me for toothbrushes but i think it was this one that left a pretty good impression on me when they gave it to me. i have sensitive gums and the bristles are really soft in a good way
Dominique M.
I no longer use these but when I did they did exactly what the brand implies, reach. I'm pretty anal when it comes to everything, especially my mouth feeling clean! These definitely get the hard to reach places and leave my teeth and gums feeling dentist appointment clean.
Greih W.
Austin, TX
These are not Ethan likely the only tooth brushes I use now. They are super affordable (can be found for 2/$1), they are shaped well, and durable. I get the soft version now to protect my guns (but they do have other hardnesses) and they work every well for me.
Hannah S.
Chazy, NY
These are my favorite toothbrushes. The slight angle of the brush head makes a huge difference. This was the only toothbrush I could use to reach my wisdom teeth when I had them and I just kept using them ever since.
angelina B.
S Ozone Park, NY
I prefer using this one since the bristles are soft against my teeth and gum and doesn’t cause damage which often leads to bleeding .

Looking for your answer?