Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesReach
Advanced Design Toothbrush with Firm Bristles and Toothbrush Cap

Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush with Firm Bristles and Toothbrush Cap

by Reach

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush with Firm Bristles and Toothbrush Cap!
Julia B.
Fairfax, VA
I love their firm toothbrushes. It makes brushing so much easier and your not brushing as harshly. The only bad thing is that you cannot find them everywhere. I will buy multiples of them just so that I never run out. I would recommend them to anyone.
Tabish D.
Sugar Land, TX
This is a good toothbrush I notice it cleans my teeth very well from the first application. It also comes with a anti-microbial capthat you can use during travel. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I feel it does not last that long and the bristles become very soft quickly.
sam P.
Buena Vista, VA
This reach tooth brush is pretty good it does the job brushes your teeth and on the other side of tooth brush you can brush your tongue with it
Joseth Tito C.
Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush with Firm Bristles and Toothbrush Cap uploaded by Joseth Tito C.
Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush with Firm Bristles and Toothbrush Cap It's not bad at all the Toothbrush definitely helps clean and remove plaque along the gum line. The back area the side to clean your tongue can be a bit rough if apply to much pressure but other than that works well.

Looking for your answer?