REACH® Access™ Flosser with Fresh Mint Crystals uploaded by Jamika J.

BY REACH #41 in Dental Floss & Picks

Easily get to 100% of hard to reach places for an ultimate clean. #1 recommended flosser among dental professionals for ages 6 and up.

Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I think this is a really convenient invention. I really like the fact that all I had to do was buy floss stick and then I could buy the individual replacements that definitely is very convenient. Also I don’t really feel like I was taught to floss with normal floss so for this it makes it really easy to reach all the hard to reach places. It’s a really good product very convenient, very affordable, and very easy.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
These are my favorite way to floss my kids and mine teeth. They are so easy to use and don’t hurt my finger like floss does. They taste good and I usually use one floss head a few times before getting a new one so a package lasts for a while. They used to be a lot cheaper tho and I had a coupon so I purchased a bunch of containers. I had to buy some more the other day and they were a lot more expensive now. Hopefully I can find some more coupons.
Giselle O.
Social Circle
I love this flosser so much! It makes flossing easy and I don’t have to strangle my fingers to get the teeth in the back! The tool you use these with is the best thing I have tried in years. I would recommend to anyone!!
Connie S.
Danville, VA
I like this because it’s easier to use than trying to wrap floss around your fingers and fitting your hands in your mouth. I can reach all of my teeth easily, even in the back.
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I do not see a photo of this so I will guess that this is the flosser that snaps in a toothbrush like holder. I uses these because I have a small mouth packed full of teeth. It works great if you are like me and can't fit all your fingers and floss in your mouth. Once done pop off the floss piece and throw away.
Stacey M.
Stanwood
These are the only reason I floss.  Easy to use and makes it so I can actually reach between my back teeth.  I do wish the packaging was a little more convenient.
Alana S.
Cranston , RI
I use disposable constantly , I don’t buy floss anymore in the wheel. This is much easier I like that it has a handle and definitely a better grip when flossing your teeth
April S.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm not a huge fan of flossing, but I know I've gotta do it. I've used these for years and much prefer to the regular old string of floss! I have had the same handle and just replace the heads. It is super easy to snap the heads in and out - I just press it against the counter top. I hate trying to get my back teeth with a string of floss and find it gets my hands all gross and it is hard to get a good angle. These are much easier to reach back to the back and my hands stay clean! I rinse the head as I go along my teeth. I prefer using the minty flavor to nothing, but keep in mind the flavoring isn't actually on the string but on the sides of the plastic head which I don't personally find an issue.
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We actually use several different type of flossing methods in our house. I keep a myriad of flosses in my purse alone. This one is one of my husband's favorites. We keep these in the house for everyone. These are great for when we are home for flossing. They are easy to use and easy to teach the kids to floss with. I use the smaller, portable ones to keep in my purse for when we are on the go.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I love the Reach Flosser! It makes flossing easy and fun. These disposable heads are especially great because they are super minty!
I also use these with my residents with developmental disabilities. The long handle makes it easier for them to grip and maneuver. It also makes it so you can floss hand over hand with them. I would recommend for children when teaching them to floss.

back