REACH® Access™ Flosser uploaded by Gladys R.

BY REACH

Disposable interdental cleaner. Makes flossing as easy as brushing. No. 1 recommended flosser (among dental professionals). Easily get to 100% of hard to reach places for an ultimate clean. For ages 6 and up.

• "But this I floss every day twice a day." in 1 review
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! Let's be honest, flossing is a pain and we could all probably do it more often than we usually do. This makes it quick and easy! The long handle avoids you having your hands all up in your mouth and the floss is durable and doesn't break or fray! Totally recommend this product to better improve your dental hygiene.
Danielle C.
Tampa, FL
I love this flosser, it really REACHes far into my mouth to get every tooth flossed! I recommend this to family and friends, especially to help teach kids to floss.
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
I live in Atlanta so that means there's always a lot of traffic. I started to keep my REACH Flosser in the glove box of my car. When I hit traffic I would pull it out and floss my teeth. I have noticed that I floss 5 times more than I did in the past and I definitely have healthier, cleaner gums. This tool is PERFECT for reaching the back of my teeth unlike Plackers. Its very easy to use and its got a long nice handle for comfort. I strongly recommend this product!
Abbi D.
I freaking love this product! I would go to the dentist and they would always tell me I needed to start flossing. I hated trying to use the string, I could never get to my back teeth and I would always just give up. So I would never end up flossing. But this I floss every day twice a day. It is so easy and there is no trying to get my fingers in my mouth to get all my teeth. It's perfect. I love it. By far one of my favorite products!!!!!!!!
Liz R.
Jasper, TX
I love my reach access flosser! It makes flossing sooo easy! I use to get lots of cavities between my teeth because I had such a hard time flossing but now I can floss every night no problem and my dentists visit have been so much better! Definitely would recommend it to everyone!
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Reach Access Flosser is a life saver for those hard to reach places. I use especially when I have a piece of meat stuck in the back, in a very irritating manner and I cant reach with my fingers. To save me the headache, reach access flosser comes to the rescue. Easy access, and gets the job done better than a toothbrush as well.
Kayla C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to floss areas that are difficult to access. I love using these because I don't like trying to stick my hands in my mouth to reach my back teeth. It also comes with extra disposable heads which is a plus!
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
Once you use one, you won't go back to regular floss. I love this gadget. My dentist hooked me up with it. The handle is reusable and I use the floss part a few time and rinse it off between uses. It does a great effortless job at the back teeth. It's cleaner than regular floss too
Miriam R.
Jasper, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my Reach Flosser. It's very easier to use and gets into all the tight places and spaces of your teeth. It has replaceable heads so it's always fresh and hygienic. Very cost effective too. You'll always have a good visit to the Dentist!
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
I always had problems flossing, especially getting way in the back of my mouth. Thank goodness for this flosser! My teeth and gums have never been more healthy! I've been using this product for a good five years, and love it!