BY REACH

Infused with Cleanpaste formula, like brushing between teeth! Goes beyond removing particles to give your mouth the ultimate clean and fresh feeling.

• Removes plaque & food particles from between teeth & under the gum line.
  • Inserts easily between teeth.
  • Easily cleans bacteria and plaque from hard to reach places
  • Fresh tasting icy mint flavour.
  • Dentists recommend daily flossing to help remove more plaque than brushing alone

Laura A.
Austin, MN
I love the Reach Daily Flosser. Flossing this way is sooo easy! I actually look forward to flossing my teeth because it is a quick process and is not messy. I have recommended this product to my friends and family and recommend to anyone who hates flossing!
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
I hated flossing until I bought these on a whim. Now I can't go to bed if I haven't flossed! They're super easy to use, unlike normal floss; no need to stick your fingers in your mouth or drool all over the counter (sorry for being gross). They're easy! Great choice if you want to improve your dental hygiene.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
This product is awesome. I use it twice a day to floss - and before this product, I maybe flossed once every other day. I love how easy it is to use and keeps my fingers away from my mouth. I will always repurchase the refills for my flosser!
Alyssa K.
This is pretty great! Flossing is something that many people skip, but it really is important for dental health! This product makes flossing an easy process and it is really great for kids!
Cheyenne A.
Makes it so much easier to floss everyday love the variety of colors would recommend to anyone who has trouble remembering to floss everyday
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Makes flossing easier and less messy. I don't like using normal floss, but these daily flossers make it easier and more convenient to do.
Sammantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this. Everyone in my family have one it's easier for the kids to get the concept of flossing vs using the string
Larissa P.
Chickamauga , GA
Love this product. So easy to floss. I used this the whole time I had braces, super great for braces!