Reach Access Disposable Flosser Heads Clean Mint uploaded by Jamika J.

BY REACH #37 in Dental Floss & Picks

Easily Get To 100% Of Hard To Reach Places For An Ultimate Clean. #1 Recommended Flosser Among Dental Professionals For Ages 6 And Up see more...

Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I do not see a photo of this so I will guess that this is the flosser that snaps in a toothbrush like holder. I uses these because I have a small mouth packed full of teeth. It works great if you are like me and can't fit all your fingers and floss in your mouth. Once done pop off the floss piece and throw away.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Stacey M.
Stanwood
These are the only reason I floss.  Easy to use and makes it so I can actually reach between my back teeth.  I do wish the packaging was a little more convenient.
April S.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm not a huge fan of flossing, but I know I've gotta do it. I've used these for years and much prefer to the regular old string of floss! I have had the same handle and just replace the heads. It is super easy to snap the heads in and out - I just press it against the counter top. I hate trying to get my back teeth with a string of floss and find it gets my hands all gross and it is hard to get a good angle. These are much easier to reach back to the back and my hands stay clean! I rinse the head as I go along my teeth. I prefer using the minty flavor to nothing, but keep in mind the flavoring isn't actually on the string but on the sides of the plastic head which I don't personally find an issue.
Larken H.
Alpine, UT
Flossers were a game changer for me! I had a hard time being consistent with flossing, but once I realized that I just didn't like sticking my fingers in my mouth I have been much more committed! I'm sure my dentist approves. The refill flossers are annoyingly pricey for such a little thing, and I hate the idea of consuming so much plastic so I do rinse the floss off and reuse it till the string breaks. I would love for them to design a handle that you just wrap a new piece of floss securely each time but in the meantime I'll enjoy my extended reach flossers.
Heather T.
Olathe, KS
I absolutely hate wrapping floss around my fingers so my dentist gave me a reach flosser and I haven't looked back. I like the mint flavor because it goes with my toothpaste. Because it's so thin sometimes it gets stuck between my teeth but I can usually wiggle it out. This is a must if you dislike traditional floss!
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
We actually use several different type of flossing methods in our house. I keep a myriad of flosses in my purse alone. This one is one of my husband's favorites. We keep these in the house for everyone. These are great for when we are home for flossing. They are easy to use and easy to teach the kids to floss with. I use the smaller, portable ones to keep in my purse for when we are on the go.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I love the Reach Flosser! It makes flossing easy and fun. These disposable heads are especially great because they are super minty!
I also use these with my residents with developmental disabilities. The long handle makes it easier for them to grip and maneuver. It also makes it so you can floss hand over hand with them. I would recommend for children when teaching them to floss.
Heather M.
These things are pretty great in my opinion. I really enjoy the added mint flavor and that it is easier to reach all of your teeth individually. I would definitely recommend this especially to children who have issues with regular floss like i did when i was younger. Overall a great product and will purchase again
Amanda D.
Henderson, NV
For me, these are much easier to use, instead of traditional floss. I feel comfortable with this flosser and feel like I can get a good reach for where I'm trying to floss. I love that they are disposable so germs do not spread. The mint flavor is great and keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean.