BY RE-PLAY

Combine safety and recycling during feeding time with the Re-Play Spill Proof Cups. Featuring two boldly-colored cups, the environmentally-friendly and BPA-free Re-Play Spill Proof Cups are made in the USA from recycled milk jugs. The FDA-approved Re-Play Spill Proof Cups are for ages 9 months old and up. Features & Benefits: Bold and durable Re-Play Spill Proof Cups Two cups with easy clean, one-piece silicone valve Made especially for toddlers Made from recycled milk jugs Dishwasher-safe Safety-tested BPA-free FDA-approved Made in USA 2-pack For ages: 9 months old and up Type: Cups, Bowls, Utensils & Placemats Age: Child Gender: Unisex BPA-Free: Yes see more...

Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Even though I love the whole re-play line of products, I didn't love these sippy cups. My daughter has never been a fan of hard spout cups to begin with, but these seemed to have an especially slow flow. I wish you were able to take the top off and use it as just a cup, but the screw keeps you from doing that. They don't leak and I'm sure are great for kids who like hard spouts but unfortunately they didn't work for us.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
 While they are not advertised this way - this is probably one of the most durable, yet basic, spill proof cups out there! Plus it's recycled! These are made from recycled milk jugs which is really neat. The colors are okay, but I do wish they came as designs or patterns too.
Melissa H.
Topeka, KS
We love these cups in our home! They are leak proof as long as the silicone insert is in. I feel comfortable enough to throw these in my purse all the time. They are very heavy duty and I love that you can throw them in the dishwasher. They come in a lot of pretty colors to choose from! My son loves these. They are so simple which makes it easy for washing as I have had other brands get moldy.