BY RE-PLAY

Christina V.
I love these spoons/forks! First it's grea that they are made in the USA, BPA free and made from recycled materials. Most people have mentioned that! They're a great size. Easy to travel with and my son loves them. The colors are great as well!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
These utensils are great! They are recycled from milk cartons but are very sturdy! They are easy to clean, too. The spoons do seem a little wide, but overall these are great.
Tiffany G.
Pairing these with the 3 pack of divided trays from Re Play is a great idea. These are durable if your toddler is no longer teething. Mine is still teething though. Ha they're also made from recycled milk jugs. Cute colors and for a great price!
Candice K.
Newport News, VA
I recently discovered Re-Play products and fell in love! First and foremost my love for these has grown in just use. These utensils are the perfect size for my 4 year old and 1 yea old. Re-Play products are awesome because they are made in the USA, BPA free, and recycled milk jugs! How cool! I tossed all my other kid silverware when we got these!
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
We used to use the IKEA children's utensils but once we discovered these we completely switched over. I personally love the texture and ease of cleaning. The fact that they are BPA free and recycled is a major plus. They are easily held by new to utensils toddlers and seasoned ones alike.