Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingSippy CupsRe-play

by Re-play

Re-Play Utensils are Made in the USA of FDA approved Recycled Milk Jugs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Re-Play Made in USA 12pk Utensils for Easy Baby, Toddler, Child Feeding - Bright Pink, Green, Blush (Tulip) - 6 Spoons/6 Forks)!
Rachel W.
Niagara falls, ON
These are perfect for my toddler. We have them in a few different colours. Very sturdy plastic that will not bend or break easily. The spoon is shaped so that when my little one scoops with it she doesnt lose all her food lol I occasionally throw them in the top in the dishwasher and have had no problems. I've had them for a few years and use them regularly and they are still in great shape. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?