BeautyHairHair ProductsRE-fresh Scalp Care
Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm

RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm

by RE-fresh Scalp Care

Does this make your scalp oily after use?
Start your review of RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Karley H.
This product is absolutely wonderful for moisturizing the scalp and leaving your hair silky, shiny, and looking healthy. For context, my hair is thick and lacks volume, and also is barely wavy. My only complaint is application was kinda messy, as I couldn’t avoid accidentally getting the ends of my hair in some places, but overall a great product!
Emily C.
Baldwin Park, CA
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Emily C.
I received this product in my voxvox. It smells amazing!! Feels very rich (oily) and super moisturizing. It’s very easy to apply to the scalp, not messy at all. My scalp felt nice and moisturized after I showered. I am definitely going to continue to apply on days I wash my hair.
Morgan D.
Denver, IA
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Morgan D.
I really wanted to like this scalp balm but it left my hair weighed down. Each time I used it, I had to wash my hair 2-3 times after to get all of the balm off my hair and it still left my scalp feeling not clean. The last time I used it, I followed up with washing my hair twice and my hair still had to be washed the next day because of how greasy it was left. It did not irritate my sensitive scalp though which is why I gave it 3 stars! I plan to try the scalp scrub. I think scalp balms just are not for me!
D G.
Bronx, NY
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by D G.
So far I am really enjoying this product. My scalp gets really dry and itchy in the winter months, and this Re-Fresh pre-shower scalp balm really helps to soothe it. I would not use this daily since it’s really rich, but as a once a week scalp mask, it’s really been working wonders for me. You do have to shampoo a few times to totally rinse it out, but the end result is the same- my scalp still feels moisturized and relieved. It also makes my thick, curly hair feel soft and moisturized, which is an added bonus. This product has a subtle scent to it that is very pleasant and not overwhelming. Really impressed!!
Angela T.
Long Is City, NY
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Angela T.
The jar was surprisingly small, but you don’t need to use a lot and can definitely get few more uses. I have medium length and thick hair, and I used about 1/4 of the jar. The product looks like a cleansing balm/exfoliator but when you scoop it up, the balm starts to become much softer and melts into an oil so you can easily put in your hair and scalp. Smells faintly of coconuts, so glad it’s not overpowering. What I didn’t like about the product was that it was hard to wash off. I did wash my hair twice to make sure all of the oil was out, but my hair still felt oily when I washed it the first time. It did make my hair feel bit softer near the roots, but I didn’t feel like it made any improvement as compared to my conditioner. I may be using it wrong, so I’ll still try it again.
Celeste H.
Alamogordo, NM
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Celeste H.
Smells great! Easy to apply. I felt like I had to shampoo a few times to get it all out of my hair. I used it on my scalp and massaged it into my hair. My hair feels clean and soft. My scalp feels less irritated than it did before! With my postpartum hair loss and dry scalp, my hair feels better and less itchy! The first photo is my hair before. You can see flakes and dull hair. The second picture is after I rinsed and air dried. You can see there is more shine! The third picture is when how it looks massaged in the scalp
Cheyenne K.
Seattle, WA
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Cheyenne K.
this product is basically just coconut oil. it felt very nice massaging it into my scalp, but after shampooing my hair is still very oily and my scalp feels the same. my hair is soft, but maybe shampoo 2 or 3 times! see before/after
Julia H.
Albuquerque, NM
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Julia H.
I recieved this product for free for testing purposes from influenster. I have currently been using this product as well as my five year old daughter and it really has helped with dry scalp and flakes! The smell is amazing and the quality of the product is allot better then I expected. It targets the scalp, mainly the flakey parts and where your scalp can be irritated by dryness. I would not change anything about this product except to be able to wash off better in shower, the product really stays on there!
Desiree M.
Lake St Louis, MO
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Desiree M.
This stuff smells so good, it’s coconut. It is also a good size product, nice for travel. Really Great for a dry or itchy scalp!
Cristina L.
Tulare, CA
RE-fresh Scalp Care Coconut + Soothe Pre-Shower Scalp Balm uploaded by Cristina L.
This product was easy to apply smell is great hair felt greasy at first then after shampooing and drying hair it feels amazing super soft hair and scalp feels awesome will definitely buy this and recommend to family and friends