BY RE-BODY

New. Clinically Studied Ingredient*. Patent-Pending SAFActive 78™ Emulsification Technology*. Expeller-Pressed High-Linoleic Emulsified Safflower Oil. Natural, Non-GMO & Stimulant Free. Does Not Contain Gluten, Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Yeast, Lactose or Milk. Squeeze Packets. SafSlim On-the-Go™ Makes it More Convenient to Stay on Track with Your Belly Fat Reduction!*† SafSlim On-the-Go™ is a revolutionary, scientific breakthrugh that specifically r. see more...

Elena R.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
This product did not work for me but I really think it depends on your body. Sometimes just the right diet and constant exercise is what is needed. This did have great flavor and easy to take.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Camp hill , PA
Fitspiration Expert
I can't believe how well this stuff works. it's actually very tasty! Everything it promises it definitely delivers on!
Yaneth C.
Yaneth C.
I have never tried this product, I would love to see if it really works. It looks like an easy and safe way to keep the pounds off!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
It is a easy way to maintain or loss weight. Great product!
Mary J.
Mary J.
This is tasty and it did work for me. I had to stop because it was a bit expensive to keep having to buy so regularly.
Bob L.
Bob L.
It it tastes pretty good. It works pretty good but I will say you need to eat healthy to lose weight with this. I had to put forth some effort into losing weight, it doesn't come all from this.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
What does this do? How does it affect your appetite? How often would I need to take it?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fitspiration Expert
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Did you take any other supplements or change your diet while using this product?