Rds Industries Action Grip Sleeve Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Sony PS4 - Blue

BY RDS INDUSTRIES

Action Grip is designed for the PS4™ Dualshock®4 Wireless Controller. Textured Silicon material fits tightly to PS4™ Dualshock®4 Wireless Controller. The Action Grip Sleeve Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Sony PS4 - Blue Features: Includes 1 sleeve Blue see more...

Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think these look and feel so cool and they're so cheap. Totally worth a purchase I wish I had the money for them right now!
Amine m.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products in the Arab countries by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet while helping the company promote good news.good greeting.