BY RDS

RDS Game Traveler Case, Mario Black (3DS/3DSXL/DSi): Compatible with Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL Elastic straps securely hold your game system in place Game library holds 8 game cards and extra styluses Padded construction offers maximum protection Features a convenient loop carrying handle Nintendo game case design: Mario Black see more...

Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
This is such a cute game case. I am a huge Mario fan so I absolutely love this case. And every time I drop it I know that my game is safe and protected.
Bebe K.
Really cute traveling case. A little pricey. Fits enough games in there for going places. Quality is nice . Will last a long time.
Lisa J.
I don't personally have this but my cousin does and he loves it. its easy to travel and to hold his game and keep it safe.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
It is a great game case holder. I love it and it has mario all cute on the case. It is durable and is meant for protection.
Ashlie E.
Hamilton, OH
This keeps my 3ds in it and like a couple of games in it and it is small enough to put in a bother bag or purse.
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
My girls each have a ds and also ds travel case. Mario case and bag .Great protector I case you drop.