BY RDS

RDS Game Traveler Case, Mario Black (3DS/3DSXL/DSi): Compatible with Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DSi XL Elastic straps securely hold your game system in place Game library holds 8 game cards and extra styluses Padded construction offers maximum protection Features a convenient loop carrying handle Nintendo game case design: Mario Black see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bebe K.
Really cute traveling case. A little pricey. Fits enough games in there for going places. Quality is nice . Will last a long time.
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
My girls each have a ds and also ds travel case. Mario case and bag .Great protector I case you drop.
Lisa J.
I don't personally have this but my cousin does and he loves it. its easy to travel and to hold his game and keep it safe.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
It is a great game case holder. I love it and it has mario all cute on the case. It is durable and is meant for protection.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
This is such a cute game case. I am a huge Mario fan so I absolutely love this case. And every time I drop it I know that my game is safe and protected.
Ashlie E.
Hamilton, OH
This keeps my 3ds in it and like a couple of games in it and it is small enough to put in a bother bag or purse.