R+Co Vicious Strong Hold Flexible Hairspray uploaded by Shay R.

BY R+CO

Spritzing on the right hairspray is the key to getting a polished look, whether your hair is in beachy waves, a trendy fishtail, or a perfectly placed topknot. Created by a collective of pro stylists, this spray delivers seriously strong hold while letting you style and restyle your hair throughout the day-all without getting flaky or crunchy. This powerful spray is made with provitamin B5 to add volume and amp copolymer for extra hold and humidity protection. see more...

Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is my go to hairspray. I can't live without it and have actually checked a bag when flying cross country before because I couldn't get a trial size prior (It was worth it!) even when I'm in a hurry and can't fully style my hair I know this will keep it in place without feeling crunchy or overly stiff. My hair is super thin, I have a bunch (that's what hairdressers always say - not sure how in the hell that is tho) and I'm in Florida so it's frizzy all the time thx to constant humidity. Yet this keeps my hair in place while leaving my style looking great.
April S.
This is an incredible product. You can feel cheap hair sprays in your hair, weighing it down, building up residue. But not this one. It holds so perfectly, feels so light. My curls stay bouncy and in place!! My volume holds!
Tierra B.
Las Vegas, NV
So every time I walk into the store and start looking for a hair spray I look for something that's not too light that it won't hold or anything too heavy and stiff. Well then I came across R+Co Vicious Strong Hold. This hair spay is heavy enough to keep my curls in all day but light enough to that my boyfriend can his fingers through my hair 😏.. plus it doesn't leave that sticky white residue that makes it look like you just put glue in your hair. And if that doesn't make you want to try it then the bad ass packaging will.