R+Co Tinsel Smoothing Oil uploaded by Lindsey R.R+Co Tinsel Smoothing Oil uploaded by Kayla B.R+Co Tinsel Smoothing Oil uploaded by Veronica M.

BY R+CO

R+CoTinsel Smoothing Oil, 2. 1 oz. DetailsA light oil that leaves hair impossibly shiny and frizz-free. Good for: Annoying, frizzy, woolly hair. How to: Can be used on wet hair and combed through or blown dry. Fragrance: Dark WavesBenefit Ingredients: Argan Oil, grown in Egypt, this oil softens and nourishes the hair, improves manageability and shields from environmental aggressors. Vitamin E, rich in antioxidants, this ingredient strengthens and nourishes the hair, restoring luster and shine. Jojoba Oil, from India, this oil moisturizes and provides thermal protection. 2. 1 fl. oz. / 62 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts.

Buy on Amazon
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is a strong hair oil! I have thin curly hair so am often battle frizz and dryness. After I had removed excess water with a teeshirt wrap, I would apply to the lower shaft / ends of my hair and found it helped with maintaining curls and definition while combatting frizz. It’s a nice and light formula so it’s great for us gals with thinner hair.

I enjoyed the fragrance almost a warm pine smell to me, although I wish they’d list the ingredients used in their added fragrance!

Packaging is way chic — love the R+Co aesthetic.

This brand is vegan and cruelty free—LOVE

No parabens, sulfates, petroleum, or mineral oil used—LOVE
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is my new favorite hair oil! I have medium to long wavy hair that gets pretty frizzy, especially in the humid south. A few pumps of this and my frizz is gone without leaving my hair feeling or looking greasy. My hair texture is pretty fine, so some oils weigh it down, but this one doesn’t. I previously used Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil and like this one even more.
Ashley W.
Grenloch
Love! This stuff makes my typically hard to manage, thick and wavy hair smooth, soft and smelling amazing. Worth the $$. Don't buy at full price, ebay and amazon offer cheaper prices.
Veronica M.
This R+Co smoothing oil really help tame staticky hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and shiny. It costs around $25 and it smells devine! I use it mostly to control the static that comes from the cold dry air in the winter. It does not weigh down my hair or leaves it feeling oily. I love the easy to use dispenser pump. It is a bit pricey and comes in a small bottle but a little goes a long way so it is worth it!
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
This stuff is awesome and for the price compared to other oils it's amazing. I use one pump for the ends of my hair when it starts to feel dry and needs some moisture. It doesn't leave behind an oily film at all and really concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Karla G.
This oil smells incredible as do all the r+co products! I started trying out this brand when my salon switched over to them and this was one of my favorite products the had! The pump is a little different as you only get about a dime sized squirt per pump but that's also really all you need. I run this through my ends and my hair looks shiny and amazing
Stephanie K.
Long beach, CA
I use this oil EVERYDAY! I don't personally like a lot of product in my hair and like the clean feel but I can use it wet and dry and it's still very lightweight whether I air dry or blow dry! I'm a hairstylist and I also use this everyday on my clients with all different hair types!
nayon k.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite holiday products. It is a shine/smoothing oil for your hair that goes on without any greasy residue. the smell is subtle and sweet like sugar candy. R & co is definitely one of my go-to brands and I recommend this product highly!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is definitely a very light oil, which is great for anyone with thin hair, like me! This oil is perfect for the upcoming winter months because it nourishes and softens all hair types. It has a super light scent and perfect for anyone that is sensitive to fragrance, it's barely there.
Kathleen W.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Totally worth the price point. A small amount goes a long way. Gives your hair that extra soft and sleek feel you need especially in the humidity. Smells great and delivers every time. I use it regularly after I get out of the shower!
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried the new tinsel smoothing oil from r+co? R+Co Tinsel Smoothing Oil