BY R+CO

R+CoRockaway Salt Spray, 4. 2 oz. DetailsEveryone looks good at the beach. Well, at least their hair does. The sun, sand and wind add amazing amounts of volume to hair, leaving it rough and sexy. Rockaway is the closest you'll get to replicating that without ever stepping foot out of the concrete jungle. Good for: Looking like your hair just spent the day at the beach. How to: Spray Rockaway in the places where you want more volume and texture. Fragrance: Relative ParadiseBenefit Ingredients: Cranesbill, sourced from Canada, this ingredient swells the hair shaft and volumizes the hair. Yarrow Plant Extract, from Australia, this extract maintains the integrity of hair and imparts body and fullness. Balm Mint, grown in India, this ingredient protects the hair and prevents color fading. Sage, harvested in Peru, this ingredient revitalizes and strengthens the hair. Vitamin C, this rich antioxidant protects the hair from free radical damage. 4. 2 fl. oz. / 124 mLDesigner About r+CoR+Co is a collective of some of the most knowledgeable, forward-thinking hairstylists in the business. We are a think tank of top editorial and salon stylists and educators, and we make sure that we have more than one viewpoint on everything we do. Each product embodies experimentation, design, artistry, passion and curiosity. It truly is a pro shop for our industry. R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their consumers. This collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum isdefinitely greater than its parts. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Villa Park , IL
Absolutely love this spray. I've just recently gotten into salt spray since I always thought I didn't need it since my hair is coarser and slightly wavy on its own. Is gives it some piecey texture and a great smell. It also gives some volume and a bit more wave. Highly recommend.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Just tried this at Neiman Marcus and I was glad that I tried before I bought it. It didn't even work. I felt that I sprayed and it just disappeared. The spray smells really good but as a "texturizing" salt spray, it left my hair really limp. For $25.00 it's not worth it.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Columbus, OH
I spritz this on almost daily instead of blow-drying my (very) straight hair and it gives some movement and some added volume! I love it – I also love the smell! I like it slightly better than the BB salt spray :)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Bartlesville, OK
This is the best wave spray I have found. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy. I like to spray on damp hair and let air dry. It leaves me with the most perfect beach waves and I have very straight hair.
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
This is the best! It smells pleasantly herbal, but doesn't linger. It gives the right amount of hold without being sticky or crunchy to allow the hair to move. I would've given 5 stars if I didn't have to use so much. Each time I use it on my medium length hair and then see how much less is in the bottle each time I die a little inside. Especially as expensive as it is.
KaCey C.
KaCey C.
Buckley, WA
OMG. I'm the kind of person who thinks that summertime = no heat styling & this spray is a life saver for sure! I don't have curly hair but it does have a little wave to it, it's so easy to wash, towel dry, and throw a few sprays of this in and I have long lasting beach waves! seriously can't get over how great this product is, worth every penny! Light weight & no strong smell to bother you all day. For real a must have for summertime!
Lorie B.
Lorie B.
Forest Hills, NY
I have naturally wavy hair. Which can be difficult to style because it doesn't know what it wants to do most of the time. This spray is awesome when I want to air dry! It gives my hair that tousled beach hair look without the stickiness! I would definitely buy this again!! R+Co Rockaway Salt Spray
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This is a great product to give you lovely loved in beachy waves. The price point is great for someone trying their hands at beach waves for the first time. It smells really good too, and that's always nice.
April S.
April S.
I really love this product- it's lightweight and smells DIVINE!

However I do not recommend it if you like in a dry climate like Colorado. I learned that the hard way!

It's okay- I'll just save it for my vacations!!
Linda D.
Linda D.
Auburn , WA
THE BEST sea salt spray ever. I can say that because I've tried a ton. It gives you great texture for that beachy look without the sea salt stiffness that most spray leaves in the hair. The smell also reminds of me a margarita ( NOT A BAD THING ).