BY R+CO

R+CO Death Valley Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz see more...

• Does anyone know if they have a regular shampoo and condi...2 Answers
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
Really great dry shampoo! It works all day for my thin blonde hair. I have tons of oil build up daily and it really helps keep my hair looking less oily. With this dry shampoo I can even wear my hair down when I don't wash it.
Renee M.
N Royalton, OH
I LOVE this dry shampoo! I’ve tried a lot of products and nothing has ever worked as great as Death Valley. I got a travel size in a beauty box and it immediately went on my shopping list. It has a clean smell, won’t leave you feeling gross and is a great value!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is a really great dry shampoo!!! The only bad thing about it is the price, and the scent is a little more perfumey than what I prefer. It works great, and sprays so easily!! It also left NO white powdery residue!!!! Fantastic!!
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Does anyone know if they have a regular shampoo and conditioner? I’m in love with the scent of the dry shampoo .. omg heavenly