BY R+CO

A pinstripe is the finest of details-the kind of thing you wear when you want to make an impression. Pinstripe brings out the finest details in your hair. It’s lightweight, adds shine and hydrates even the most unmanageable hair. Use it whenever you’re stepping out. see more...

Laura G.
Bartlesville, OK
This is THE detangling spray. I have extremely tangly hair and this makes my hair silky smooth to get a brush through. The smell is amazing and I have searched high and low for a detangling product this good.
Alyssa W.
Athens, GA
I tend to use this product on any client who has tangles. It helps loosen those knots for a smooth comb out. Smells great!
Sydney H.
My hair is super fine but I have so much of it that it can become a rats nest in a matter of seconds. I love this spray! It smells amazing and works wonders on my hair! I love it more than any detangling spray I've every tried. It feels nice and light on your hair and doesn't feel greasy or weigh it down. It's fantastic!