BY R2

For those of you who simply cannot bear to go out with anything less than perfectly blown-out hair, there is park ave. It coats the hair to protect it and contains light hold for a little bit of body. see more...

Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I had high expectations on this product. I found that it didn't help smooth out my hair. It has a really nasty smell. After I used this I blow dryers and straighten my hair and it's weight it down and made my hair greasy. I would not recommend this product at all.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
I always wash my hair at night. Right after I used this, I loved it. My hair was smooth, sleek and shiny. It looked like I just left a salon. Went to bed thinking that I finally found the perfect product for when I blow dry. My hair was still manageable when I woke up 7hrs later for work.

By mid-afternoon though, the love had faded and was replaced with a bitter disappointment. My hair, which is a dry mess from years of dying it, looked and felt very greasy for hair that was washed less than 24 hrs before.
Veronica M.
This is a lightweight Balm that gives your hair a light hold too. It's mainly to protect your hair from the heat from blow drying your hair. It's reasonable priced and a little goes a long way. I just wish it had a little more gold to it so that I wouldn't have to use additional products. Overall I do notice that my hair feels and looks healthier when using this along with my blow dryer so it does a good job in protecting my hair.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The travel size is a great way to try this without such a price commitment.

This is one of the best hair products I have ever used! I have always had fine, thin hair but am starting to struggle with thinning hair as well. This adds an incredible amount of volume and fullness. It actually makes it look like I have at least twice as much hair!! It makes my color treated hair look healthier and adds shine without looking greasy and controls any frizz. Don't let "balm" scare you from trying this fantastic product - it's more of a thicker than usual gel. It helps my otherwise limp, shoulder length, hair hold a style longer without leaving it sticky or stiff - it leaves it soft and bouncy. It does everything I could ever want a styling product to do. It makes my hair look better than it has in years! Yes, it's more expensive than drugstore brands of styling products, but you don't need a huge amount, so a tube will last quite a while. It's worth every penny (and then some!!). I seriously can't say enough good things about this miracle product!
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I’ve never had such perfect, shiny hair! I received a sample of this is a subscription box and it’s lasted me a few weeks. A little goes a long way with this product! I apply it to towel dried hair after brushing and then I blow dry. It doesn’t leave me feeling weighed down or greasy!

back