BY R2

For those of you who simply cannot bear to go out with anything less than perfectly blown-out hair, there is park ave. It coats the hair to protect it and contains light hold for a little bit of body. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
This is a lightweight Balm that gives your hair a light hold too. It's mainly to protect your hair from the heat from blow drying your hair. It's reasonable priced and a little goes a long way. I just wish it had a little more gold to it so that I wouldn't have to use additional products. Overall I do notice that my hair feels and looks healthier when using this along with my blow dryer so it does a good job in protecting my hair.
Kayja E.
Kayja E.
Springfield, MA
I had high expectations on this product. I found that it didn't help smooth out my hair. It has a really nasty smell. After I used this I blow dryers and straighten my hair and it's weight it down and made my hair greasy. I would not recommend this product at all.