R+Co PALM SPRINGS Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask uploaded by Katelyn F.

BY R+CO

Our hair handles a lot. It has to look good despite heated tools, chemical processing, constant coloring, and just general wear and tear. So treat it to this formula, a nourishing blend of oils, extracts, and butters that can be used as either a co-wash (AKA a cleansing conditioner), a hair mask, or, as the name suggests, a pre-shampoo treatment. However you choose to use it, it'll strengthen and repair damaged strands, leaving behind stronger, shinier hair.

Leigh R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I found R+Co through a subscription box and fell in love immediately with the brand. I have three different types of their shampoo and conditioners, as well as their styling products and this pre-shampoo treatment. It makes my hair so soft and come alive almost. I have very thin, limp hair that needs a lot of texturing and volume products but since using this, my scalp and hair have never looked better and now I have stronger, healthier and shinier hair. I cannot live without it! <3
Ally H.
I really like this product! My hair is fine, but I have a LOT of it, and it's curly with a tendency toward frizziness. I go to a curly hair-specific salon, which is where I picked up this product. Although it's described as a Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask, I use it as a styling mouse after I shower. I find that it helps my hair to curl nicely without frizzing and gives my hair plenty of volume without making it feel crunchy or like I have a ton of product in it. I'm a big fan!
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I wanted to love.. the whole line of r & co is hit and miss. This mask does nothing for my hair at all.. The R+Co Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner does more to hydrate than this. I Won’t be repurchasing.
October L.
- This @randcohair #treatmentmask can be used on dry hair before you shampoo, as a traditional #hairmask or as a hydrating #cowash #randcopalmsprings is an amazing product that leaves your hair deeply conditioned with shine! R+Co PALM SPRINGS Pre-Shampoo Treatment Mask
lex r.
Jackson, MS
I had never used a hair mask until I tried this product, but I absolutely love it. The smell is so amazing which is really important to me. The consistency is a thick foam and very easy to apply to the hair. I apply it from root to tip and let it sit for half an hour or so. The second you wash it out your hair turns to silk. This product is so amazing. The packaging is so cute which is a major plus. Really like this brand
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
I love this stuff! When my hair is feeling frail and over worked from hot tools, I use this to re-vamp and give my hair the treatment it needs!
Jessica L.
Bellevue, NE
Seems to work ok. My hair is somewhat soft and not as tangly when I get out. The ends are still kind of bad but I think it helps.
SOSO T.
Montreal
My colorist told me about R+Co a couple months ago. I have try this product because I have very thin hair and all others masks I used were weighing down my hair too much. The fact that it is PRE shampoo is also super nice because it is a really rich base product. I have hair extensions and the product really hydrate all of my real and "not real" hair. I will purchase again and try other product from this company ! + i love the smell.

Amazon