BY R+CO

OUTER SPACE is what we call a “working spray” and is what stylists use on set to constantly change looks. OUTER SPACE has “memory.” You can set your hair with rollers, use a curling iron, put it in a ponytail - keep using it all day long without any buildup.

Good for: Really just about everything.

• How well does this hold ? Does it leave your hair feeling...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Review for: R+Co Outer Space Flexible Hair Spray more...
I am very picky about hairspray and this one wows me every time! It smells amazing, like an expensive salon product with a youthful twist, and performs all day and night. The mist is super fine and dries down without being too tacky or gluey. It’s perfect for beach waves or any style that you might spray and brush through too!
Leah J.
This hairspray gives me hair a good hold without becoming crunchy. I have fine hair, and it is not too heavy or too stiff. It’s got a decent smell, and it doesn’t make me feel like I’m suffocating as I spray it! Hairspray users know that’s a pretty big deal. Will buy again.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: R+Co Outer Space Flexible Hair Spray more...
The most magical hair spray of all time! The smell is amazing and it will never leave your hair feeling heavy or crunchy. I had to get a regular size and travel size one because I can never be without this! It keeps your hair put all day long. I purchased at the hair salon I go to.
Hannah B.
richmond
Review for: R+Co Outer Space Flexible Hair Spray more...
Fantastic hold without being too heavy. Smells amazing too! My local salon only uses R&Co products - for good reason!! (These curls lasted all evening, I slept on them and they still looked great the next morning!)
Kori K.
This does have a hold, but it's really light. Like way less than what I would consider flexible. And their strong hold hairspray is more so what I would consider flexible. Smells great and packaging is amazing.
Emily R.
Brentwood, TN
Review for: R+Co Outer Space Flexible Hair Spray more...
WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER HAIRSPRAY! I have naturally curly hair. This hairspray does not leave you crunchy or stiff but does the job! Have an Oribe hair spray and this blows it out of the waters! I love this and carry a travel size in my purse for emergencies!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
My hair gets greasy and weighed down with certain products. This hairspray had a great hold - I have stick straight hair and I curl it some days. I use a beach spray and flexible hair spray to achieve the look I want. This spray did just that. The only thing I didn't like was the smell.

I received a sample of this in my monthly Sephora Play Box.
Kayla G.
I wish I didn't love this hairspray so much because it is pricey, but it is perfect. It leaves my hair super soft and brushable, but will hold my waves into place all day. I also really love the fragrance of it. I try not to use it every day and it has lasted quite a while which is nice considering it was $28 when I purchased it. I will definitely repurchase it.
Lisa A.
Love this spray! Good for styling hair and not getting that sticky hold some hairsprays give. Can be brushed through or finger combed through. I've used it on straight, wavy and curly hair. Def a good purchase and something to keep on you me shelf!
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
I absolutely hate heavy hairsprays so this is in an absolute winner. It's perfect for a light hold on hair that doesn't make it feel crunchy. My hair holds a curl pretty well so I typically don't use this except for "special occasions". It's great to add texture to tousled hair without feeling tacky!
Alexis W.
How well does this hold ? Does it leave your hair feeling crunchy?