R+Co Motorcycle Flexible Gel-Colorless uploaded by Denise H.R+Co Motorcycle Flexible Gel-Colorless uploaded by Katie L.

BY R+CO

MOTORCYCLE has the support and control of a gel with the flexibility and shine of a wax. How you apply it changes what it'll do for your hair. Apply to wet hair for controlled hold or using on dry hair for piece-y hold and separation. Hair will have high definition without heavy buildup. Fragrance: Rosy Eyed Benefit Ingredients: Coconut Oil, from Brazil, this oil defines the hair and emphasizes thickness.Sunflower Seed Extract, grown in Chile, this extract protects against free radicals and repairs damage from oxidization.Keratin, this powerful conditioning agent provides luster and volume.Heat Styling Conditioner, this heat styling complex protects hair from thermal damage.148ml / 5 fl oz

Buy on Amazon
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Love this stuff. Both my BF and I use it. He is low maintenance and did not want to use anything in his hair but he let me try this on his hair once so now if we are going out he will use it! I also use it on my mid length hair to give it a bit if hold and body and texture at the roots.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
As peculiar as it may sound, I have annoyingly soft and healthy hair that tends to work against me at times. My stylist used this in my hair one day and I immediately feel in love with it. It's incredible at giving my hair some texture and hold and helped my style stay in place. A little goes a long way so it's totally worth the price!