R+Co Manequin Styling Paste uploaded by Raechel A.R+Co Manequin Styling Paste uploaded by Yesenia G.

BY R+CO

Mannequin is a messy, matte, sexy styling paste. Good for: Looking like you just rolled out of bed but weren't asleep, not even for a second. Perfect for sultry supermodel hair. How to: Flip your hair upside down and run Mannequin through with your fingers. Do not brush out. Fragrance: Love Bite Benefit Ingredients Advanced Polymers, this complex creates body and volume, while reducing static. Aloe Leaf Extract, found in Japan, this extract seals in moisture and smoothes the hair.Ginger Root Extract, harvested in Hawaii, this extract protects and conditions hair.5 fl. oz.

Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very straight Asian hair and this cream helps when I want some curls to be held, without feeling heavy at all. It has a slightly dry feeling which I personally like. R+CO products have almost perfume-brand-like scents to each item, which is a cool concept. However, I didn't like the scent of this particular item unfortunately.
Jessica Q.
I just recently chopped all my hair off & have been looking for products to help style it. I stumbled across this line of products & the mannequin paste. I absolutely love it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff or crunchy. It smells amazing & I find that I don't need to use a ton of it to get the desired effect I want. I also love the texture of this product. It's not like a pomade where a pomade is like a balm. This paste is more like a really thick cream. I love it!
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
I absolutely love this product. I use it to scrunch curl my wet hair and it does not make my hair frizzy since it is a cream and not a mousse. It creates great natural, tousled beach like hair when it's wet and even more so when it's dry. I also use it on dry hair when I want to separate my curls I did with an iron. Very versatile, you only need a small amount so it lasts awhile and is great for the price!
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product, it holds well but isn't crunchy & gross. I use a quarter size. It also smells amazing!

Amazon