Add a Photo

By R+CO

Nothing brings down a good hair day faster than frizz. Good news: This styling cream prevents that from happening with a moisture-packed formula that doubles as a leave-in conditioner. It smooths and seals the hair cuticle to keep frizz at bay. Plus, it leaves hair with a silky, super-glossy sheen.

Photos (2)
Lora J.
Lora J.
Knoxville, TN

So I have very unruly hair, and have recently lost a lot of hair due to weight loss. I struggle finding products that will give me moisture without weighing my hair down but this works perfectly. I am in love with the smell too. I am very picky on hair products and like this better than the oribe super shine cream.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH

High Dive is one of my favorite after shower product before I blow dry my hair. It keeps it protected from all of my heat products. I typically like to pair it was a SMALL amount of Moroccanoil to give it smoothness and tame any fly aways! High Dive also smells incredible, worth the price!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA

I was first put onto this cream only 3 months ago and I can't stop talking about. A little goes a long way as in a dime size. Well worth the money for I have shoulder length hair This smells so good. A very fresh smell
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Waipahu, Hi

I loved the product. My hair was so dry from being straightened and dyed. But, after using this product, I fell in love with it. Only use a small amount after you finish showering and your hair is wet, lather it in.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI

This creme is amazing. It's great as a leave-in conditioner- it's light, and doesn't weigh down my very thin hair or make it seem greasy. It also makes blow drying super easy and seems to even work as a detangler when blow drying. Plus, only about a dime-sized amount is needed, so the container lasts!
Ashley
Ashley

My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dry/brittle when i let it air dry. I'm not sure if this would help me or if drying with a blow dryer is the best option.
Samantha C.