BY R+CO

Nothing brings down a good hair day faster than frizz. Good news: This styling cream prevents that from happening with a moisture-packed formula that doubles as a leave-in conditioner. It smooths and seals the hair cuticle to keep frizz at bay. Plus, it leaves hair with a silky, super-glossy sheen.

• My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dr...3 Answers
  • My hair stylist says this works for frizz, does it? I alw...1 Answers
  • will i need to use a normal conditioner too along with th...1 Answers
Kate W.
This is actually for the Waterfall Shine lotion. I got this as a Birchbox sample and it make Amy hair feel so soft, and it smells amazing. I color-treat my hair around every 3 months and my ends can get really dry, but this seems to keep them looking smooth and sleek. I put it on last night, to damp, towel-dry hair and brushed it through then went to bed. The first picture is in the morning, after brushing my hair. My hair also seemed to hold up well to heat and styling, as I think it still looked soft and shiny after using a flat iron.
Carlee W.
Central, SC
I’ve never loved a hair product more than I love this! I put it in my towel dried hair, and my hair is silky smooth, NO frizz, whether I let it air dry or blow it dry.

I don’t have a slick head or have to wash my hair every day either. Totally worth the money you pay!
Ali D.
Los Angeles, CA
This hair cream is incredible! It made my hair so soft and hydrated. Help define my natural waves and gave it a very pretty beachy look. I would 10/10 recommend this product. If you are in need of a new hair product this is for you!
Marian A.
Westover
I tired this and have never loved a hair product more. I use it on my way hair and it makes my hair so shiny and smooth. Works great on frizzy hair. Smells so good. Doensy make my hair feel oily or greasy. Even If i blow it towel dry.
Val P.
Tried this on a whim and was more than pleasantly surprised. A major upgrade from shine creams that leave your hair oily and stringing and moisturizing creams that just stir on the surface of your strands. This product is the real deal. I’ll be repurchasing.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This moisture and shine lotion is best when applied to wet hair and let it dry naturally or with a blow dryer. It product has a good scent, it does have a bit of a watery consistency yet it gives uour hair a really nice shine.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is such a great hair product that will leave your hair full of shine! It tames the frizz, and smooths flyaways without weighing down my hair. This is one of favorite go to products and will absolutely purchase again !
Hayley I.
Easy to use. Buckle sized amount for my long thick hair that is colored. Leaves my hair feeling soft and not greasy appearing. The scent is also really nice! I also am a huge fan of their packaging . This is my go to leave in product. It came recommended to me but my salon!
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
High Dive is one of my favorite after shower product before I blow dry my hair. It keeps it protected from all of my heat products. I typically like to pair it was a SMALL amount of Moroccanoil to give it smoothness and tame any fly aways! High Dive also smells incredible, worth the price!
Lisa A.
Not a huge fan of this product, it can be used as a leave in or something you can use to create a soft beach look for your hair. I feel as if the product is too thick and can create a waxy buildup too soon.. I like to use it for some men's styling for a shiny finish for fine to medium hair. Steep price for a product you will have to work to learn how to use, don't buy this blindly.
Ashley
My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dry/brittle when i let it air dry. I'm not sure if this would help me or if drying with a blow dryer is the best option.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Where can i find this
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
My hair stylist says this works for frizz, does it? I always try so hard on my hair and all these annoying little hairs make it look so bad so I want to try this product but want to make sure it’s worth it
sonali s.
will i need to use a normal conditioner too along with this or only shampoo will suffice ? i have frizzy and fine hair and i don't want them to look oily

back