BY R+CO

Nothing brings down a good hair day faster than frizz. Good news: This styling cream prevents that from happening with a moisture-packed formula that doubles as a leave-in conditioner. It smooths and seals the hair cuticle to keep frizz at bay. Plus, it leaves hair with a silky, super-glossy sheen.

• My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dr...1 Answers
  • My hair stylist says this works for frizz, does it? I alw...1 Answers
  • will i need to use a normal conditioner too along with th...1 Answers
Marian A.
Westover
I tired this and have never loved a hair product more. I use it on my way hair and it makes my hair so shiny and smooth. Works great on frizzy hair. Smells so good. Doensy make my hair feel oily or greasy. Even If i blow it towel dry.
Carlee W.
Central, SC
I’ve never loved a hair product more than I love this! I put it in my towel dried hair, and my hair is silky smooth, NO frizz, whether I let it air dry or blow it dry.

I don’t have a slick head or have to wash my hair every day either. Totally worth the money you pay!
Val P.
Tried this on a whim and was more than pleasantly surprised. A major upgrade from shine creams that leave your hair oily and stringing and moisturizing creams that just stir on the surface of your strands. This product is the real deal. I’ll be repurchasing.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is such a great hair product that will leave your hair full of shine! It tames the frizz, and smooths flyaways without weighing down my hair. This is one of favorite go to products and will absolutely purchase again !
Hayley I.
Easy to use. Buckle sized amount for my long thick hair that is colored. Leaves my hair feeling soft and not greasy appearing. The scent is also really nice! I also am a huge fan of their packaging . This is my go to leave in product. It came recommended to me but my salon!
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme this stuff is amazing good for fizzy hair it keep that under control also it softens your hair nd enhances your shine plus it's smells super good it's alittle pricey but totally worth it . Just put alittle in your hand to towel dry hair and style how you like .
Trisha A.
CINCINNATI, OH
High Dive is one of my favorite after shower product before I blow dry my hair. It keeps it protected from all of my heat products. I typically like to pair it was a SMALL amount of Moroccanoil to give it smoothness and tame any fly aways! High Dive also smells incredible, worth the price!
Lisa A.
Not a huge fan of this product, it can be used as a leave in or something you can use to create a soft beach look for your hair. I feel as if the product is too thick and can create a waxy buildup too soon.. I like to use it for some men's styling for a shiny finish for fine to medium hair. Steep price for a product you will have to work to learn how to use, don't buy this blindly.
Jessica K.
Waipahu, Hi
I loved the product. My hair was so dry from being straightened and dyed. But, after using this product, I fell in love with it. Only use a small amount after you finish showering and your hair is wet, lather it in.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I originally got a sample of this from my hairdresser and I instantly had to buy it after one use! It makes your hair so smooth and calms down frizzy hair. My hair is blonde and damaged due to all the bleach and heat, and this really helps me style it and blow it out perfectly. Just put a dime size in your hand and use on damp hair.
Ashley
My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dry/brittle when i let it air dry. I'm not sure if this would help me or if drying with a blow dryer is the best option.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Where can i find this
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
My hair stylist says this works for frizz, does it? I always try so hard on my hair and all these annoying little hairs make it look so bad so I want to try this product but want to make sure it’s worth it
sonali s.
will i need to use a normal conditioner too along with this or only shampoo will suffice ? i have frizzy and fine hair and i don't want them to look oily