BY R+CO

Nothing brings down a good hair day faster than frizz. Good news: This styling cream prevents that from happening with a moisture-packed formula that doubles as a leave-in conditioner. It smooths and seals the hair cuticle to keep frizz at bay. Plus, it leaves hair with a silky, super-glossy sheen.

• My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dry/brittle ...1 Answers
  • Where can i find this 1 Answers
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
High Dive is one of my favorite after shower product before I blow dry my hair. It keeps it protected from all of my heat products. I typically like to pair it was a SMALL amount of Moroccanoil to give it smoothness and tame any fly aways! High Dive also smells incredible, worth the price!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I was first put onto this cream only 3 months ago and I can't stop talking about. A little goes a long way as in a dime size. Well worth the money for I have shoulder length hair This smells so good. A very fresh smell
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Not a huge fan of this product, it can be used as a leave in or something you can use to create a soft beach look for your hair. I feel as if the product is too thick and can create a waxy buildup too soon.. I like to use it for some men's styling for a shiny finish for fine to medium hair. Steep price for a product you will have to work to learn how to use, don't buy this blindly.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Waipahu, Hi
I loved the product. My hair was so dry from being straightened and dyed. But, after using this product, I fell in love with it. Only use a small amount after you finish showering and your hair is wet, lather it in.
Lora J.
Lora J.
Knoxville, TN
So I have very unruly hair, and have recently lost a lot of hair due to weight loss. I struggle finding products that will give me moisture without weighing my hair down but this works perfectly. I am in love with the smell too. I am very picky on hair products and like this better than the oribe super shine cream.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme this stuff is amazing good for fizzy hair it keep that under control also it softens your hair nd enhances your shine plus it's smells super good it's alittle pricey but totally worth it . Just put alittle in your hand to towel dry hair and style how you like .
Sara G.
Sara G.
South Hadley, MA
I use this cream on my hair before I dry it.  It definitely gives the hair moisture, and protects the hair during the blow drying process.  I don't use it every day, but I grab it from my my shelf when my hair feels like it needs a pick me up.  It softens, and adds shine!
China M.
China M.
Matthews
I got this box in my April Birchbox.  It is SUPER easy to use and makes my hair so smooth and pretty.  I only wash my hair every other day to every 3rd day and this doesn't leave it greasy. It definitely helps me manage my hair better and I will definitely purchase!
Darah H.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
As a hairstylist I love this product for all textures of hair. It moisturizers your hair while adding the perfect amount of shine. Put it in your hair damp and let air dry for soft natural texture or blow dry for a smooth look
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Carmel , IN
This is exactly what I have been looking for for my hair! It makes my hair SUPER soft and keeps my hair from getting tangled. It's hands down one of the best hair products/ leave in conditioners I have ever had.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Where can i find this
Ashley
Ashley
My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dry/brittle when i let it air dry. I'm not sure if this would help me or if drying with a blow dryer is the best option.