BY R+CO

Nothing brings down a good hair day faster than frizz. Good news: This styling cream prevents that from happening with a moisture-packed formula that doubles as a leave-in conditioner. It smooths and seals the hair cuticle to keep frizz at bay. Plus, it leaves hair with a silky, super-glossy sheen.

Kate W.
This is actually for the Waterfall Shine lotion. I got this as a Birchbox sample and it make Amy hair feel so soft, and it smells amazing. I color-treat my hair around every 3 months and my ends can get really dry, but this seems to keep them looking smooth and sleek. I put it on last night, to damp, towel-dry hair and brushed it through then went to bed. The first picture is in the morning, after brushing my hair. My hair also seemed to hold up well to heat and styling, as I think it still looked soft and shiny after using a flat iron.
Ashante E.
Sunrise, FL
This is one of the best leave in products for curly hair. It has great slip as soon as you apply it to your hair, and the smell is even better. I have 3C - 4B curls and this is one of the only mainstream products that work for my hair.
Alma L.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love at first sight. The first time I tried this creme, my hair felt so amazingly soft and smooth. I went home and purchased one on Amazon and I have no regrets. Love the smell and I LOVE that it doesn’t make my hair look greasy.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a must have for everyone, but mostly people with really frizzy hair. I go to an all natural vegan hair salon who recommended this. I did some research to make sure this product was healthy for my hair and wouldn’t damage it even more than it was. It’s an all natural PARABEN AND SULFATE FREE PRODUCT which is amazing as well as vegan and cruelty free. I always put a little on after I shower and I almost never have to run a straightener through my hair because it works so well. I think everyone needs some.
Carlee W.
Central, SC
I’ve never loved a hair product more than I love this! I put it in my towel dried hair, and my hair is silky smooth, NO frizz, whether I let it air dry or blow it dry.

I don’t have a slick head or have to wash my hair every day either. Totally worth the money you pay!
naomimarie3 M.
Novi, MI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product was recommended by my stylist to provide moisture to my color treated hair and also as a heat protectant. Which is a great added bonus of most of the R&Co products. Did I mention the smell is to die for? One of my new daily staples
Ali D.
Los Angeles, CA
This hair cream is incredible! It made my hair so soft and hydrated. Help define my natural waves and gave it a very pretty beachy look. I would 10/10 recommend this product. If you are in need of a new hair product this is for you!
Marian A.
Westover
I tired this and have never loved a hair product more. I use it on my way hair and it makes my hair so shiny and smooth. Works great on frizzy hair. Smells so good. Doensy make my hair feel oily or greasy. Even If i blow it towel dry.
Amel A.
DC
A soft creme that brings life back to my curls. I usually use after being out all day and am getting ready to go back out. It was recommended to me by a hairstylist and I was surprised how much I loved it. It is one of the curl products that I would love to see more commonly on shelves outside of salons.
Val P.
Tried this on a whim and was more than pleasantly surprised. A major upgrade from shine creams that leave your hair oily and stringing and moisturizing creams that just stir on the surface of your strands. This product is the real deal. I’ll be repurchasing.
Ashley
My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dry/brittle when i let it air dry. I'm not sure if this would help me or if drying with a blow dryer is the best option.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Where can i find this
sonali s.
will i need to use a normal conditioner too along with this or only shampoo will suffice ? i have frizzy and fine hair and i don't want them to look oily
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,049 reviews
My hair stylist says this works for frizz, does it? I always try so hard on my hair and all these annoying little hairs make it look so bad so I want to try this product but want to make sure it’s worth it
Alexis M.
Tucson, AZ
Does this make your hair oily?

Amazon