Add a Photo

By R+CO

Nothing brings down a good hair day faster than frizz. Good news: This styling cream prevents that from happening with a moisture-packed formula that doubles as a leave-in conditioner. It smooths and seals the hair cuticle to keep frizz at bay. Plus, it leaves hair with a silky, super-glossy sheen.

Photos (3)
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
Jan. 11, 2017, 6:11 a.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
High Dive is one of my favorite after shower product before I blow dry my hair. It keeps it protected from all of my heat products. I typically like to pair it was a SMALL amount of Moroccanoil to give it smoothness and tame any fly aways! High Dive also smells incredible, worth the price!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
I was first put onto this cream only 3 months ago and I can't stop talking about. A little goes a long way as in a dime size. Well worth the money for I have shoulder length hair This smells so good. A very fresh smell
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
April 13, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
Not a huge fan of this product, it can be used as a leave in or something you can use to create a soft beach look for your hair. I feel as if the product is too thick and can create a waxy buildup too soon.. I like to use it for some men's styling for a shiny finish for fine to medium hair. Steep price for a product you will have to work to learn how to use, don't buy this blindly.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Waipahu, Hi
Feb. 21, 2017, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
I loved the product. My hair was so dry from being straightened and dyed. But, after using this product, I fell in love with it. Only use a small amount after you finish showering and your hair is wet, lather it in.
Lora J.
Lora J.
Knoxville, TN
March 29, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
So I have very unruly hair, and have recently lost a lot of hair due to weight loss. I struggle finding products that will give me moisture without weighing my hair down but this works perfectly. I am in love with the smell too. I am very picky on hair products and like this better than the oribe super shine cream.
China M.
China M.
Matthews
April 23, 2017, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
I got this box in my April Birchbox.  It is SUPER easy to use and makes my hair so smooth and pretty.  I only wash my hair every other day to every 3rd day and this doesn't leave it greasy. It definitely helps me manage my hair better and I will definitely purchase!
Darah H.
Darah H.
New Albany
April 12, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
As a hairstylist I love this product for all textures of hair. It moisturizers your hair while adding the perfect amount of shine. Put it in your hair damp and let air dry for soft natural texture or blow dry for a smooth look
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Chicago , IL
June 1, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
This is exactly what I have been looking for for my hair! It makes my hair SUPER soft and keeps my hair from getting tangled. It's hands down one of the best hair products/ leave in conditioners I have ever had.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
April 20, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
This smells delicious! I made my hair very easy to get through and gave it a much needed shine. It does everything it says it'll do and even doubles as a leave-in conditioner. I would definitely buy this again.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Dec. 9, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: R+Co HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme
This creme is amazing. It's great as a leave-in conditioner- it's light, and doesn't weigh down my very thin hair or make it seem greasy. It also makes blow drying super easy and seems to even work as a detangler when blow drying. Plus, only about a dime-sized amount is needed, so the container lasts!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Allentown, PA
Where can i find this
Ashley
Ashley
My hair stylist recommended this because my hair is so dry/brittle when i let it air dry. I'm not sure if this would help me or if drying with a blow dryer is the best option.